This is a reminder that the first batch of BlizzCon® 2013 tickets goes on sale Thursday, April 25 at 04:00 CEST. When the time comes, hit the link below for your chance to buy!
Remember, tickets usually go fast—so if you want to attend this year’s show, it pays to be ready prepared on the first sale date. If you miss out, you’ll get a second chance when the second batch goes on sale Saturday, April 27 at 19:00 CEST. In addition, tickets to an exclusive pre-BlizzCon dinner to benefit Children's Hospital of Orange County go on sale Thursday, May 2 at 04:00 CEST. Visit the BlizzCon Ticket Information page for more details.
BlizzCon 2013 will take place November 8 and 9 at the Anaheim Convention Center, and tickets cost $175 USD each. Tickets to the BlizzCon Benefit Dinner cost $500 USD each and include BlizzCon admission. Even if you can’t join us at BlizzCon in person, in-depth coverage will be available at home through the BlizzCon Virtual Ticket; further details will be announced at a later date.
If you want to buy tickets and make the journey to Anaheim, here are some steps you can take right now to help ensure the ticket-purchase process goes smoothly:
- You’ll need a Battle.net account to buy from the U.S. Blizzard Store, which is where the tickets will be sold. Click here to create one if you don’t have one already.
- Make sure that all of your credit card information is up-to-date on your Battle.net account. Note that credit and debit cards are the only payment methods accepted for BlizzCon ticket purchases.
- Some credit cards can experience issues at checkout when attempting to make purchases from the Blizzard Store, or may have purchase limits. If you believe that your card might experience issues, it’s wise to contact your credit card company in advance to let them know you’re planning to make this purchase. You might want to also consider setting up a backup credit card.
- Keep your browser window open until your ticket purchase is confirmed so you don’t lose your place in the queue!
- If you’re buying tickets for family or friends, have their names handy (to be printed on each badge), as well as each attendee’s Battle.net account name (email address) so they can participate in this year’s pre-BlizzCon online merchandise pre-sale. You’ll have until May 14 to enter or change this information.
- Keep in mind that tickets are only being sold online. Our customer support team won’t be able to take orders on the phone.
For more information about BlizzCon 2013, please visit the official BlizzCon site.