Diablo® III

Game Code problem

I have this problem "An error has occurred.

This code has already been claimed. Please check your games library - you might already own this game!

Each code can only be redeemed once. If you’re sure you have not previously claimed this code, please double-check the spelling and enter it now.

For more information, please visit our Support Site."
The problem is I can't play full game. I already have characters created but I don't know why I can't see them? I can only see starter edition.
Reply Quote
same story here.
Recently reinstalled the game, and all my heroes are gone and I cant upgrade from starter to standard edition with my game key.
Reply Quote
Blizzard Employee
Most likely, both of you have at least one other Battle.net account that you applied the authentication key to. I'll need you both to email me with your keys so I can see what account they're on, and then as long as the contact info matches what I see for the accounts you're posting here from, I can help.

Send an email with your key to Omrakos.Support@Blizzard.com and reference this thread in the email please.

i got the same problem ...
Reply Quote
Hi, got the same problem... i bought the RoS today, can anyone can help???
Reply Quote
I have this problem too. I issued my ticket yesterday and you ask me to get back to the retailer. I did and the retailer at my place said they couldn't do anything about it. How now? i need answer.
Reply Quote
Same here
Reply Quote
I have the same problem
Reply Quote
Same problem here...
Edited by Zappy#2431 on 13/04/2014 20:56 BST
Reply Quote
MVP - WoW, Diablo III
View profile
Hey guys, I'm afraid lots of people posting "same problem" is not going to help anyone, especially you.

If you are having issues locating your D3 license or activating an RoS expansion, you will need to contact support direct.

Battle.net Support - https://eu.battle.net/support/en/help/
Reply Quote
Hmmm... i am not sure, if they have issue with activating or locating, they have issue, that their licence code was already claimed... it is little bit different i would say.
Reply Quote
MVP - WoW, Diablo III
View profile
13/04/2014 21:29Posted by Evilbringer
Hmmm... i am not sure, if they have issue with activating or locating, they have issue, that their licence code was already claimed... it is little bit different i would say.

If they can't activate their RoS key, then it sounds like they are having a problem activating their key would it not? :)

Either way, "same here" is not going to solve the problem, I just don't want them thinking if they watch this thread enough something will change, that's all. They need to speak to support or the retailer they got the key from.
Reply Quote
An error has occurred.
The code you entered has already been claimed.
Each code can only be redeemed once. If you’re sure you have not previously claimed this code, please double-check the spelling and enter it now.

For more information, please visit our Support Site.HELP ME..................I am not speek english.I am speek turkish berkenarzu@hotmail.com
Reply Quote
help me...........................
Reply Quote
i can't use my code..same thing,reinstall it today and the message already claimed appears..it sucks.does anyone knows a sollving for this problem?pls hlp
Reply Quote
I have the same problem. pls help
Reply Quote
MVP - WoW, Diablo III
View profile
04/10/2014 13:26Posted by rickray
I have the same problem. pls help

I replied to your other post already, please follow that advice rather than spamming other threads. Thanks.

http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/8819082746?page=2#23

04/10/2014 13:06Posted by Shammoz
04/10/2014 12:55Posted by rickray
I got the same problem.
I bought this game without any promotion.
I didn't play it for a while now and decided to play it again,
Then notice it was downgraded to starter edition.
Tried to enter the code again, said the code can only claim once.
Pls help

Use the link to talk directly to a support agent. Live chat is quickest but make sure your browser allows popups or it will fail to launch.

https://eu.battle.net/support/en/help/solution/d3/297

Have your CD Key to hand as they will need it.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]