Diablo® III

Firebirds set + spauldrons of the skeleton king stackin

Okay, i have recently aquired 3 pieces of firebirds + the ring that reduces set requirements with 1. I also aquired the spauldrons of the skeleton king that have a chance to ress you with 25 % life.

I tought some ppl here would like to know how theese items and unstable anomaly work.

Unstable anomaly will proc first (before either the set procs or the pauldrons do).
The spauldrons of the skeleton king can ("can" since its a chance) proc second. (which means you get two attempts of them ressing you)
Obviously the set will ress you either way.

I just tought this is something some ppl would be interessted in knowing, since im sure im not the only one that wanted/wants this set.
Reply Quote
MVP
View profile
So does the firebird set not proc if UA has already procc'd?

Or did all trigger at once?
Reply Quote
29/03/2014 15:19Posted by Arbeia
So does the firebird set not proc if UA has already procc'd?

Or did all trigger at once?

Well tested it a few times UA procs first, after you get reduced to 0 once more the pauldrons will proc (if they do not, the firebirds set will proc).

The set works perfectly fine. And it will trigger after UA.
Reply Quote
MVP
View profile
Nice.

Could've done with that set 15 minutes ago when my wiz rip'd :)
Reply Quote
First of all; Thank you alot for testing this out and posting it in here to let everyone know about it.
Secondly; How the heck did you allrdy get 3 pices of that set? I've been playing I don't know how many hours a day since released, and I've got no Vyr's, Firebird nor Tal Rasha since release of RoS.

Do you spam T1 rifts, got something from bounties or? :)
- Hope for an answer.

Cheers
Babz
Reply Quote
31/03/2014 12:58Posted by bABZ
First of all; Thank you alot for testing this out and posting it in here to let everyone know about it.
Secondly; How the heck did you allrdy get 3 pices of that set? I've been playing I don't know how many hours a day since released, and I've got no Vyr's, Firebird nor Tal Rasha since release of RoS.

- Hope for an answer.

Cheers
Babz

Well its basically the combined effort of rng and playing alot (and playing with another wiz, he and i tend to share the drops so that if something is extremely good for one while not such a huge upgrade for the other, the other one will give it up even if its a sligth upgrade).

In this chase i found 2 of the pieces and he found the head. He really didnt need it so i got it.
Reply Quote
31/03/2014 13:38Posted by Turha
31/03/2014 12:58Posted by bABZ

- Hope for an answer.

Cheers
Babz

Well its basically the combined effort of rng and playing alot (and playing with another wiz, he and i tend to share the drops so that if something is extremely good for one while not such a huge upgrade for the other, the other one will give it up even if its a sligth upgrade).

In this chase i found 2 of the pieces and he found the head. He really didnt need it so i got it.

One of the reason i love playing with friends !
Reply Quote
Oh forgot to answer your question, we got them in rifts or bounties on T1, cant remember exactly where but i think we found atleast 1 in rifts and 1 in bounties not sure if it was in bounties or ifts we found the third.

On a side note, i think this set saved me during the disconnects yesterday, i was face tanking a rare pack when I DC:d, luckily i didnt die :D.
Reply Quote
I see, but after playing hours each day and even 10+ hours a day during weeknd, in a grp of 4 (3 wizards + 1 crusader) on T1-T2, we've seen one Tal Rasha chest - That's it, no Vyr's or Firebird's.

We've played through the entire game 4 times on T1 and 2 times on T2. Countless of Rifts and Bouties, so, yeah I was just worried that we did something that could not drop that !@#$.
// Them QQs on forum - Lol ;o)

That's the reason why to hate and love this game!
- Guess it's all about rng and luck. :) Hopefully it'll appear sooner than later.

Thanks for the answer!
Reply Quote
I've found 1 Tal rasha head and firebirds offhand.. This was ony my SC wiz though. I play HC with Barb so I don't know about that :)
Reply Quote
THANX to risk and test this in HC man, respect!

So just to repeat and clear if I understand well:

If you get constantly bashed to 0 HP - that will happen:

1. UA triggers 100% - you get back to 45% life (+knockback) 60 sec CD
2. Pauldrons check and might or might not trigger - back to 25% life if they do (+fear) no CD
3. Firebird triggers 100% - you get back to 100% life (+meteor visual) 300 sec CD
4. Pauldrons check and might or might not trigger - back to 25% life if they do (+fear) no CD
5. You die (unless you have Ancestor's Grace).

Did I got it right?

Gues with the amulet you get 3rd shot on the pauldrons :)

Anyone - any idea about the chance on the Pauldrons? From SC experience mebbe ?
Reply Quote
02/04/2014 14:15Posted by Hyperion
THANX to risk and test this in HC man, respect!

I tested it in the brawling area, so it wasnt exactly a risky test :)

02/04/2014 14:15Posted by Hyperion
So just to repeat and clear if I understand well:

If you get constantly bashed to 0 HP - that will happen:

1. UA triggers 100% - you get back to 45% life (+knockback) 60 sec CD
2. Pauldrons check and might or might not trigger - back to 25% life if they do (+fear) no CD
3. Firebird triggers 100% - you get back to 100% life (+meteor visual) 300 sec CD
4. Pauldrons check and might or might not trigger - back to 25% life if they do (+fear) no CD
5. You die (unless you have Ancestor's Grace).

Did I got it right?

Gues with the amulet you get 3rd shot on the pauldrons :)

Yes, this is how it works.

Tough i do not know at which point ancestors grace would proc, i would test this if i found a crappy one, (havent found a good nor bad one yet).

Sorry for late reply, didnt notice your reply earlier.
Edited by Turha#2583 on 06/04/2014 18:28 BST
Reply Quote
06/04/2014 18:23Posted by Turha
Sorry for late reply, didnt notice your reply earlier.

No sweat man - i did not have ANY of the mentioned items anyway :))) YET!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]