Diablo® III

My character gets stuck while in the middle of combat

90 Pandaren Monk
My character(which is a crusader) gets stuck while in the middle of combat and does not receive any damage, yet is unable to perform any actions other then leaving the game. Anyone who have experienced this and is Blizzard aware of this issue?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Here´s a video to this issue:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jj_qvebhe1E
Reply Quote
Yes, I've managed this on my Crusader as well.
Reply Quote
amg fix it. this rlly kills the game when u have to restart a whole quest, or even lose loot... seems to always happen when i'm about to finish my last act in adventure mode, regardless of what act it actually is.
Edited by Menace#1973 on 03/04/2014 23:51 BST
Reply Quote
I have this exact issue. I'm playing on a Macbook Pro 12" Late 2012 edition. 4GB RAM, Intel Core i7, Radeon HD 6750M and Intel HD graphics 3000. Weird it says I am using Intel HD graphics 3000 on the system report... I'm not sure how to switch to the Radeon... any help?
EDIT: Don't worry in System Pref. go to energy saving and to battery then disable automatic switching. :)
Edited by PTHENORM#1141 on 04/04/2014 02:41 BST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]