Diablo® III

Oneshotted myself somehow :P

http://imgur.com/2UJd6gJ

I'm still speechless...trying to figure out exactly what killed me there. 10mil~ thoughness and 558k HP. 100%-0% in half a sec.

I've heard rumours that Blessed Shields Shattering rune is/was broken and could eventually oneshot you, else only thing I can think of is my third skill, used the rune to redirect 20% of damage to party members to me instead.

Back to leveling!
Edited by SukADuk#2463 on 11/04/2014 09:35 BST
Reply Quote
Not sure, but not sure what can one shot you there in master even with 20% damage. RIP.
Reply Quote
View profile
its not rumor, its true. and a lot of players got oneshotted themselfs with this rune.
Reply Quote
Possibly something to do with the skill + your friend WD's pets? I've no idea at all how they work together and I'm just making a completely wild guess here, but seeing the amount of bugs around here, it would not surprise me if you died due to multiple pets standing on arcane.

Perhaps this is something someone should try out? Preferably on SC. :D
Edited by AleisterB#2386 on 11/04/2014 10:27 BST
Reply Quote
11/04/2014 10:26Posted by AleisterB
Possibly something to do with the skill + your friend WD's pets?

I actually find that hardly unlikely unless his pets was taking 1mil damage each during that ½ sec.

Most likely the bug with blessed shield, shame... can't they like disable it in-game?
Reply Quote
I was thinking "Consecration - shattered ground" but you don't seem to have that skill active.

http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/10341964523

Crusader seems a bit buggy overall.
Reply Quote
My build have been stable all along. Not the most fun way to play crusader perhaps but I've not manage to kill myself yet:)
Reply Quote
11/04/2014 12:01Posted by Zodiac
My build have been stable all along. Not the most fun way to play crusader perhaps but I've not manage to kill myself yet:)
Because you have an awesome team, no doubt.
Reply Quote

My previous crusader was using the nuke skills. Condemn with judgement, law of critdmg and that bombardment. At least that fella died a legit death :).

For real though, leveling is not an issue with all the methods that exist, but it hurts my brain when you see "fixes" for increased leg drop. but no actions taken against your own abilities that kills you or how about the duckling infinite Avalanche for barbs?

I'd rather see gamebreaking bugs to be fixed before the satisfaction of looting a legendary.
Reply Quote
11/04/2014 12:10Posted by linjo
Because you have an awesome team, no doubt.

Hehe.. that also;)
Reply Quote
I died instantly to two fallens also, but i suspected it was Consecration doing the job.

Maybe there is even more bugs. I used Punish Roar also, with Provoke Charged Up... maybe that has something to do with it.
Reply Quote
doesnt look like u one shot yourself to me tbh, but there is poo on the floor, maybe you stepped in it?
Reply Quote
11/04/2014 15:49Posted by Killa
doesnt look like u one shot yourself to me tbh, but there is poo on the floor, maybe you stepped in it?

No poo in the world makes you drop from 558k hp to 0 hp in ½ sec.

The scenario happened like this: I was first running with the usual justice/blessed hammer build but wanted to try out more of a thorn build. So I swapped some skills and ran into a pack (there's not even many monsters in that pic, also take 10mil toughness, like 800 min. resistance into consideration) used my 3rd, 2nd and 1st skill (in that order) and I instantly died.

Around 65% block (with my wrath generator buff active) as well.

So even if I stood in poo, it shouldn't have instakilled me in ½ sec.

My first guess was the bugged Blessed Shield and my second was my 3rd skill which I had runed to redirect 20% of damage taken on party to me instead (saw lots lots of numbers around my char).

Still, it was a oneshot and I would compare it to facetank mobs on T6 while naked.
Reply Quote
im running that rune since the last patch and never noticed that bug
Reply Quote
RIP
Reply Quote
Community
A quick heads-up, Crusaders: We’ve identified a bug with Iron Skin – Reflective Skin and Laws of Justice – Protect the Innocent that can occur when these two skills are simultaneously active and may be fatal to your characters.

While we’re investigating this further, we strongly recommend you do not use these two skills together while playing in Hardcore mode.
Reply Quote
shame rip.. btw you had mail XD
Reply Quote
A quick heads-up, Crusaders: We’ve identified a bug with Iron Skin – Reflective Skin and Laws of Justice – Protect the Innocent that can occur when these two skills are simultaneously active and may be fatal to your characters.

While we’re investigating this further, we strongly recommend you do not use these two skills together while playing in Hardcore mode.

I don't play Hardcore mode, but just out of interest how would you compensate for a dead HC character killed by a bug?
Reply Quote
No, I don't think they do. Pretty crazy how many bugs there have been for crusaders killing themselves O.o lol. I would be so made if it happened to me.
Reply Quote
22/04/2014 13:05Posted by Blinkz

I don't play Hardcore mode, but just out of interest how would you compensate for a dead HC character killed by a bug?

They get beta acces to the pvp features
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]