Diablo® III

Patch might hit this week or at latest next week.

As usual Blizzard and GGG-PoE have raced in the past when it came to content launch. PoE expansion is around the corner in less than 48 hours it will come out.

Players like me who enjoy both games (or simply H'n'S style action packed games) and don't favor one over the another will most likely play the one that comes sooner. Dedicating time to both games can be a bit tricky and not so healthy.

But my guess is 2.1 will boot up next week at latest. So that might be good news for majority of you! Guess I'll play some HC ladders too but nothing to extreme.
Reply Quote
More likely in 1-2 months
Reply Quote
18/08/2014 17:36Posted by Magos
I thought so too, but in a recent interview it has been stated that they plan to releast the patch "later this month".
There can be delays, obviously.
For the source just look on diablofans.
Edited by Nightshade#1233 on 18/08/2014 17:51 BST
Reply Quote
I read somewhere blizz wants to test at least a few seasons on PTR, which makes sense, to test seasons thoroughly.
So I doubt there will be any 2.1 live release until at least the first PTR season has ended.
And maybe even a PTR season 2.
Reply Quote
Well... yes. But currently, the 3rd season is running in the PTR. ;)
Reply Quote
Really? already?
Reply Quote
I was not aware of that. Someone mentioned S1 was ending soon, but that feels like last week.
Reply Quote
88 Undead Death Knight
18/08/2014 18:01Posted by Fidz
I was not aware of that. Someone mentioned S1 was ending soon, but that feels like last week.

S3 should end soon- on PTR that is. You can expect patch next week for sure.
Reply Quote
2-4 weeks.
Reply Quote
Season 4 startin on the PTR so I wouldnt count on anything..
Reply Quote
Do you really think Blizzard would give us such a specific time line and not keep it? They have learned their lesson.
Reply Quote
19/08/2014 09:15Posted by HydrA
Season 4 startin on the PTR so I wouldnt count on anything..
well... Season 3 lasted like... 5 days? XD They can still get season 4 done well within the month.
Reply Quote
19/08/2014 10:08Posted by Nightshade
well... Season 3 lasted like... 5 days? XD They can still get season 4 done well within the month.
Lets hope :)
Reply Quote
19/08/2014 10:16Posted by HydrA
19/08/2014 10:08Posted by Nightshade
Lets hope :)

No lets hope they take a few months so that the can balance the game..
Reply Quote
Community
18/08/2014 17:51Posted by Nightshade
18/08/2014 17:36Posted by Magos
I thought so too, but in a recent interview it has been stated that they plan to releast the patch "later this month".
There can be delays, obviously.
For the source just look on diablofans.

John hight (Production Director) did indeed say in an interview that we would like to release patch 2.1 later this month, but it should be added that things are not set in stone yet and we have yet to announce an actual release date.
Reply Quote
Heopfully the patch is not coming too soon. As things are on ptr there is a lot of things they need to set straight.

I am so disappointed in the change they did to rift key stone upgrades on ptr. Finish a rift with 5 minutes to spare. Congratulations! You get to the next level. One level up. I will not be spending my spare time on this game if the patch is delivered like this.
Edited by Tengilina#2675 on 19/08/2014 11:13 BST
Reply Quote
They need to add some support for character slots and inventory managment like this in AH "sell" tab. Now you need to open 10 or more games to see what is in your char inventory.
Reply Quote
20-08-2014
Reply Quote
19/08/2014 12:04Posted by Code187
20-08-2014

As Vaneras just stated:
"...we have yet to announce an actual release date."
Reply Quote
if it wasn't for mythic raid testing just coming out on wow, i would be throwing my toys out the pram at this stage!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]