Diablo® III

[PTR] [Ideas] Extensive Demon Hunter Feedback

Edit: Forgot to post Passives so it's at the end.

This is an extensive feedback on the Demon Hunter so be prepared for the wall of text. Seriously, I mean HUGE Wall of Text. But I know you are bored so give it a read! It will cover many problems that we face while playing our beloved class, the Demon Hunter. Problems such as lack of build options, lack of interesting legendaries,
underused skills and passives and other. I'll also provide solutions and ideas how to fix those problems.

While I played every class in D3 (and D2), most of my time I spent playing DH so I will be doing this sort of feedback only for Demon Hunter.
For other classes I don't intend to provide such an extensive feedback, but I recently made a few threads about my ideas for legendary affixes for every other class that in my opinion would provide more build options and make the game more enjoyable. Only class that isn't included is Crusader, because Crusaders in my opinion they are in a very good spot. Of course some of their items need some tweaks, but overall they have it going pretty good.
You can see that Blizzard has learned from the past mistakes and we can hope they will get other classes to that level.

You can check my other threads here if you didn't already, leave a comment if you like and join the discussion. Also, if you like some of the ideas, you can use them for your own feedback, just name the source and we're good.

Barbarian legendary affixes: http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/11252465217#1
Monk legendary affixes: http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/11251545136#1
Witch Doctor legendary affixes: http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/11251545137#1
Wizard legendary affixes: http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/11252425202#1

Now to get back on this thread. I shall go into detail and provide feedback where I think is needed. Also ideas! Many juicy ideas!
Here is a structure of this thread so you can jump to any topic you want, although I advise you to read the whole think because some of my ideas may make more sense if you read all of my proposed changes.

Structure of my magnificent thread (which took me some time to write):
  • Skills
  • Passives
  • Legendaries
  • Theorycraft

• Right now Demon Hunters deal the most damage in Sanctuary (Greater Rift champions). That's the way it should be, they are the squishiest class so make them glass cannons.
    So then, everything is good since they deal the most damage? Wrong! (but you kinda knew it already :)
    They deal most damage only because of the Marauder set. Remove the Marauder set and where that leaves Demon Hunters? Certainly not in a good, fun and happy place.

Main problem Demon Hunters face is the lack of build diversity. I won't get in the discussion what is viable, what is optimal and what is fun.
    When I speak of the build options, I mean build options that are capable at efficiently clearing T6. Right now, we can do T6 only with Marauder set. Other builds can get you only as far as T4. Problem isn't in the Marauder set or it's power, problem is that there aren't any other options for us (well problem is in the power...)

Let's have a closer look at the Embodient of the Marauder Set, the famed M6. Let's first look at the good sides of this set: it provides a different play stlye, you need to pay attention to positioning, placement of sentries, it's powerful, it's 6 piece set so it requires commitment to it.
    Bad sides: is it's too powerful, without any real drawbacks. I mean you just run around! You place sentries that cannot be destroyed by monsters, that don't have Hatred and freely spend even your most Hatred costly spenders, and they deal more damage than you.
    How can anything else ever compete with that?!
    Buffing skills won't help as it only makes sentries that much powerful, so that isn't the solution. It also shouldn't be completely changed because it provides Demon Hunters with a different kind of play stlye that some players enjoy.

Possible solutions may be that sentries only attack with your spenders for 3-4 seconds after you place them, can be destroyed and/or only attack with 1 spender (that you assign to right mouse button).

So what do we want? More options... and then some more options!
    How do we get those elusive options? With some skill changes and by introducing new legendary affixes.
    Continue reading and see if you like my proposed changes and ideas.
    Edited by BloodArtist#2877 on 20/08/2014 15:44 BST
    Reply Quote
    Skill Changes

I like the direction that Blizzard is heading by adding different elemental damage to different skill runes. Before we had one or two runes that by far outshine the rest, thus making players ignore them. Now if I going for a Cold build, I'll pick the rune with Cold damage. With these changes, Blizzard is promoting different builds or at least different variations of a build (e.g. Physical M6, Fire M6, Cold M6). This way more skills may become more attractive to use, and to make them really attractive we need to have powerful and interesting legendaries (I'm looking at you, WD and Crusaders), but more on that later in the legendary affix section.

As i said, I'm pleased with the direction Blizzard is heading, but I don't like all the changes that have been made recently. Some of the element swaps are good (e.g. Polar Station - cold sentry), but some of them don't make any sense. By that I mean that some of the changes feel random and inconsistent (e.g. rockets are Physical damage, yet some of the runes that fire rockets are Fire element). But fear not as I will provide ideas to fix that.

My proposal is to make it more consistent, like Fire skills doing big damage, Cold skills providing constant crowd control, Lightning skills stunning and proccing, Physical skills focusing on rockets and Posion skills penetrating and doing aoe.

Now on the subject of Poison skills. While I think is good to add more Cold skills as it opens more build options, I don't see the reason to remove Poison skills completely from Demon Hunter. So why swap every Poison skill to Cold skill? Why can't there be both? What's next, removing Poison skills from WD because nobody is using them? Nobody uses Poison skills because there aren't good legendaries to promote Posion damage. What's the point in the new legendary poison gem if nobody is going to use it?

So I'm following a different direction. Instead of removing Poison skills and limiting builds even more, I'm gonna add more Posion skills, but not at the expense of other elements. More options, more fun.

I would like to see these variants of Demon Hunters:
    Fire DH - Flamespitter - big damage, grenades, some aoe, some dots.
    Cold DH - Frost Archer - constant crowd control with slows and chills.
    Lightning DH - Zapper - high attack speed, stuns, procs.
    Poison DH - Blade Master - big damage, piercing, aoe, smaller range.
    Physical DH - Rocketier - rockets, bleeds.

So by following this philosophy, these are my proposed skill changes.
    Note: I'm not going into numbers and balancing every rune.
    Edited by BloodArtist#2877 on 20/08/2014 15:13 BST
    Reply Quote
    SKILLS

Hungering Arrow
  • Serrated Arrow - Successful pierces through enemies cause them to burn for 55% weapon damage as Fire over 3 seconds. Burn damage will refresh all existing stacks of Serrated to its maximum duration. Hungering Arrow's damage turns into Fire.
  • Spray of Teeth - Successful pierces cause a poison nova to explode from the enemy, dealing 120% weapon damage as Poison to enemies within 10 yards. Hungering Arrow's damage turns into Poison.

• -Changed the Spray of Teeth damage to Poison and added a new effect to Serrated Arrow (like Wizard's Magic Missile) because increased Hatred generated is not fun.

Entangling Shot
  • Heavy Burden - Increase the Slow duration to 4 seconds. Entangling Shot's damage turns into Poison.
  • Bounty Hunter - Increase the Slow amount to 80%. Entangling Shot's damage turns into Cold.

• -No big changes here, just swapped damage types to better fit the effect.

Bolas
  • Volatile Explosives - Chemical Explosives - Increase the explosion radius to 20 yards. Bolas's damage turns into Poison.
  • Bitter Pill - Critical Hits cause Bolas to release 2 rockets dealing 60% weapon damage as Physical. Bolas's damage turns into Physical.
  • Imminent Doom - Augment the bola to deal 216% weapon damage as Fire to the enemy and 149% weapon damage as Fire to all other enemies within 14 yards. Bolas's damage turns into Fire.

• -Swapped damage types to better fit the effects and removed the 2 sec penalty from Imminent Doom. Really no need for a penalty.

Grenade
  • Tinkerer - Instead of throwing grenades, you now lay mines at target location. Grenade's damage turns to Physical.
  • Cluster Grenades - Throw cluster grenades that deal 200% weapon damage as Cold over a 9 yard radius. Grenade's damage turns to Cold.

• -New effect for Tinkerer.

Impale
  • Impact - The impact causes Knockback and has a 100% chance to Stun for 1.5 seconds. Impale's damage turns to Lightning.
  • Overpenetration - The knife pierces through all enemies in a straight line for Poison damage. Impale's damage turns to Posion.
  • Ricochet - The knife ricochets to 2 additional nearby enemies within 20 yards of each other. Impale's damage turns to Physical.
  • Grievous Wounds - Frostburns - Critical Hits deal 330% additional damage. Impale's damage turns to Cold.

• -Swapped damage types to better fit the effects. Here is an example of a random element swap. They changed Overpenetration to Cold.

Rapid Fire
  • Withering Fire - Critical Hits stun enemies for 1 second. Rapid Fire's damage turns into Lightning.
  • High Velocity - Fire poison arrows that have a 50% chance to pierce through enemies. Rapid Fire's damage turns into Poison.
  • -Another example of a random element swap. Above they changed a skill that penetrates to Cold damage, here it's Lightning damage.

Chakram
  • Serpentine - Snowflake - The Chakram follows a slow curve, dealing 500% weapon damage as Cold to enemies along the path. Chakram's damage turns to Cold.
  • Shuriken Cloud - Throw a chakram that spins around you, dealing 450% weapon damage as Poison to enemies along the path. Chakram's damage turns to Poison.

• -Changed Serpentine to Cold, it moves slower so i gave it a Cold element. Gave new effect to Shuriken Cloud, it now fits my overall design philosophy. Don't worry, gave the effect of Shuriken Cloud to a different skill.

Elemental Arrow
  • Lightning Bolts - Toxic Skull - Shoot a toxic skull that leaves an acid trail dealing 400% weapon dmage as Poison over 2 seconds. Elemental Arrow's damage turns to Poison.
  • Nether Tentacles - Shoot a shadow tentacle that deals 300% weapon damage as Physical to enemies along its path and releases 2 rockets dealing 100% weapon damage as Physical for each enemy hit.

• -No need to have 2 of the same element on the Elemental Arrow so I gave it a Posion variant. Also reworked Nether Tentacles to be more consistent with my design phylosophy.

Caltrops
  • Carved Stakes - Reduce the cost of Caltrops to 3 Discipline. Caltrops is now cast at target location.

• -Gave it an utility change.

Fan of Knives
  • Pinpoint Accuracy - Increase cooldown to 15 seconds and increase damage to 1600% weapon damage. Fan of Knives turns into Fire damage.
  • Bladed Armor - Gain 40% additional armor for 4 seconds and surround yourself with a cloud of spinning Chakrams, dealing 200% weapon damage per second as Cold to nearby enemies. Fan of Knives turns into Cold damage.
  • Fan of Daggers - Enemies hit are stunned for 3 seconds. Fan of Knives turns into Lightning damage.
  • Assassin's Knives - Also throw 5 penetrating chakrams in all directions that deal 620% weapon damage as Poison. Fan of Knives turns into Poison damage.

• -Here are some more random swaps of element types. They changed Fan of Daggers damage from Lightning to Fire and Pinpoint Accuracy to Lightning. So Fire now stuns, I guess, and Lightning is big damage nuke...

Spike Trap
  • Sticky Trap - Plant a bomb on an enemy rather than on the ground. After 2 seconds, the bomb explodes dealing 680% weapon damage as Physical to all enemies within 16 yards. Spike Trap's damage turns to Physical.
  • Long Fuse - Increase the arming and re-arming time to 3 seconds but increases damage to 300% weapon damage as Fire and releases 2 grenades dealing 250% weapon damage as Fire with every blast.
  • Scatter - Simultaneously lay 3 traps. Spike Trap's damage turns to Cold.

• -Swapped damage types to make this skill more attractive.

Sentry
  • Spitfire Turret - The turret will also fire homing rockets at random nearby enemies for 120% weapon damage as Physical. Sentry's damage turns to Physical.
  • Impaling Bolt - The turret now fires a bolt with a 100% chance to pierce. Sentry's damage turns to Poison.
  • Chain of Torment - The turret now fires an entangling shot that chains to 3 enemies and deals damage to every enemy hit. Sentry's damage turns to Fire.
  • Guardian Turret - The turret also creates a shield that reduces damage taken by allies by 15% and stun enemies that enter the shield for 1 second. Sentry's damage turns to Lightning.

• -Gave Sentry all rune variants so if you want to play Posion M6 or Lightning M6, you can. Also, Spitfire Turret shoots rocket so I swapped it to Physical damage. Chain of Torment needs a big change since nobody is using it because it doesn't shoot, so I fixed that while still preserving that sweet chain effect.

Companion
  • Spider Companion - Frost Spider - Companion's damage turns to Cold.
  • Bat Companion - Rabid Bat - Companion's damage turns to Poison.
  • Boar Companion - Ferocious Boar - Companion's damage turns to Physical.
  • Ferret Companion - Spark Ferrets - Active: Ferrets perform a 500% weapon damage chain lightning attack that jumps to 4 enemies and stun them for 2 seconds. Companion's damage turns to Lightning.
  • Wolf Companion - Ember Wolf - Companion's damage turns to Fire.

• -Gave it different runes so you can use it with every variant of DH you want.

Vengeance
  • Dark Heart - Vengeance pours out of you, continuously dealing 325% weapon damage as Poison per second to enemies around you. Vengeance's damage turns to Poison.
  • Seethe - Gain 10 Hatred per second. Vengeance's damage turns to Cold.
  • From the Shadows - Instead of Homing Rockets, summon allies from the shadows that attack for 120% weapon damage as Lightning and Stun your enemies for 2 seconds. Vengeance's damage turns to Lightning.

• -Swapped damage types to better fit the effects. From the Shadows was changed to Cold damage, so I guess even Cold now stuns. Anyway, fixed for consistency.

Strafe
  • Drifting Shadow - In addition to regular firing, release charged bolts for 300% weapon damage as Lightning. Strafe's damage turns to Lightning.
  • Stinging Steel - Throw out piercing knives rather than arrows. Strafe's damage turns to Poison.
  • Rocket Storm - In addition to regular firing, fire off homing rockets for 90% weapon damage as Physical.

• -Drifting Shadow effect wasn't fun so I changed it. Changed Stinging Steel to follow my Poison skills philosophy. Also, rockets = physical.

Cluster Arrow
  • Shooting Stars - Instead of releasing grenades, release up to 3 rockets at nearby enemies that each deal 600% weapon damage as Physical. Cluster Arrow's damage turns to Physical.
  • Maelstrom - Instead of releasing grenades, release up to 5 glacial spikes at nearby enemies that each deal 400% weapon damage as Cold. Cluster Arrow's damage turns to Cold.
  • Cluster Bombs - Cluster Arrow's damage turns to Poison.
  • Loaded for Bear - Increase the damage of the explosion at the impact location to 770% weapon damage as Fire and explosion size to 10 yards.

• -Maelstrom is now Cold so why go with rockets? We already have Shooting Stars for rockets. Give Maelstrom freeze effect on impact?

Rain of Vengeance
  • Dark Cloud - Summon a Shadow Beast that shoots 5 rockets every second dealing 500% weapon damage each as Physical at a target location for 8 seconds. Rain of Vengeance's damage turns to Physical.
  • Shade - Fire a massive volley of electrified arrows at a large area. Arrows fall from the sky dealing 2800% weapon damage as Lightning over 5 seconds to all enemies in the area. Rain of Vengeance's damage turns to Lightning.
  • Stampede - Summon a wave of 10 Shadow Beasts to tear across the ground, knocking back enemies and dealing 4200% total weapon damage as Fire over 6 seconds. Rain of Vengeance's damage turns to Poison.
  • Flying Strike - Call a group of 8 Shadow Beasts to plummet from the sky at a targeted location dealing 3800% total weapon damage over 5 seconds and freezing enemies hit for 2 seconds. Rain of Vengeance's damage turns to Cold.

• -Bunch of changes.
    Edited by BloodArtist#2877 on 20/08/2014 15:45 BST
    Reply Quote
    Legendaries

Now that we fixed DH skills, we shall take a shot on a different beast, legendary items. Fixing skills is only a half of the job done, what
    we need to make skills more compelling to use are the legendaries that will open up new build options. If we look at the desing philosophy of
    Crusader's items, we see that all his builds come from powerful legendaries and their synergies. More interesting legendaries, more build options! You base
    Crusader's builds around particular legendaries which makes the item hunt game more fun and more rewarding when you get that item you wanted.
    That's a good design and I shall follow it because when it comes to Demon Hunters, we are far far away from that.
    Right now it doesnt matter if you are using this or that weapon for M6 as long as it's 2H Xbow. Also DH has a smaller pool of available weapons
    so that doesn't help either.

Problem is that there aren't build defining legendaries for Demon Hunters. Legendaries need to have powerful and interesting effects. That is
    what makes them cool and make you play the game more. So I followed the same philosophy that Blizzard used to make Crusaders a fun class to
    play. I took every weapon and class specific item that DH have on their disposal and gave them some new or reworked legendary affixes.
    These are my ideas that I think would make a certain skill more usefull in the endgame.

Ofc I'm not saying my ideas are the best or only way to go so some of them you may or may not like. I also tried to make them realistic and not
    insanely OP or game breaking. Some of the numbers also may need some tweaking, but the point is on the design, not math.

Crosbows
    Demon Machine - 35–65% chance to shoot explosive bolts when attacking. New: Your attacks have a 30–40% chance to plant a sticky bomb on enemy that explodes after 2 seconds and deals 300-450% weapon dmg as Fire to all enemies in a 9 yard radius.

Buriza-Do Kyanon - Your projectiles pierce 1–2 additional times.

-All good here. Opens up many combinations.

Bakkan Caster - Elemental skills have a chance to trigger a powerful effect: Cold skills freeze enemies; Lightning skills cause Chain Ligthtning to jump to 4 targets dealing 200-250% weapon damage as Lightning; Fire skills burn enemies for 2 seconds. Burned enemies have 10% more chance to get critically hit. Enemy can't be burned more than once every 6 seconds.

-Sort of like Shard of Hate for Demon Hunters.

Puss Spitter - 25–50% chance to lob an acid blob when attacking. Added: Enemies standing on acid take 150% weapon damage per second as Poison and take 15% more damage from all sources. (Stacks)

-Acid pool is small so it isn't always easy to keep enemies standing on it so it needs to be powerful.

Hellrack - Chance to root enemies to the ground when you hit them. Rework: Enemies hit are rooted for 2 sec. Enemies may be rooted once every 6-8 seconds.

-This could be seen as sort of a QoL for Hellrack giving players more control when using it skillfully.

Manticore - Every hit applies a poison stack on the enemy. After 5 stacks, enemy releases a poison nova that deals 800-1000% weapon damage as Poison in a 15 yard radius. Maximum of 3 enemies can be poisoned.

-It's rare, make it powerful.

Chanon Bolter - Your Spike Traps lure enemies to them. Enemies may be taunted once every 12–16 seconds. Rework: Your Spike Traps lure lesser enemies to them. Spike Trap gains the effect of Scatter rune.

-Added some changes to make Spike Trap more desirable. Now it's more reliable, tradeoff being elites can't be taunted.

Arcane Barb - Entangling Shot now entangles 4-6 more enemies. In addition, all entangled enemies now take damage, not just first.

-Cool looking skill, now it's an amazing choice as a generator.

Wojahnni Assaulter - Rapid Fire deals 40-50% more damage per second, stacks up to 4 times.

-Had the same idea, but originally put it as a bow affix! Needs to be multiplicative, not additive. As a DH you're vulerable if you stand still, so make it rewarding if you choose to play it like that. Make it multiplicative and you got a real seasonal legendary. Now it's just a transmog option.

Bows
    Uskang - Critical Hits release 3 charged bolts from you dealing 350-450% weapon damage as Lightning each.

-Now that Uksang got Lightning damage, lets give it a legendary affix aswell.

Etrayu - Hungering Arrow now splits into 2 arrows after each succesful pierce. These arrows can further pierce.

-Etrayu got a Cold damage affix. Devouring Arrow rune is the most popular rune of the Hungering Arrow skill so it fits nice with the Cold damage, but other runes would also benefit from this effect, especially combined with the The Ninth Cirri Satchel.

The Raven's Wing - Ravens flock to your side. New: Companion now summons 4-5 ravens instead of 1. Ravens occasionaly blind enemies.

-Ravens are cool, lets have more ravens!

Kridershot - Elemental Arrow now generates 3–4 Hatred.

-Maybe add 30% damage boost to Elemental Arrow and then it's perfect... or make it benefit from Depth Diggers since it now generates Hatred.

Cluckeye - 25-50% to cluck when attacking. New: Double the ammount of rockets fired.

-Also if you want to keep the chicken, make it follow you and collect gold (same as raven summoned from current Raven's Wing does).

Windforce - 30-50% chance to knockback on hit. Rework: 20-30% chance of releasing a Windforce Flurry that deals 1500% weapon damage as Physical and knocks back all targets in its path.

-Lets give this iconic Diablo weapon some love and make it powerful again.

Sydyru Crust - Attacks have a 20% chance to spawn a poison flower near you. Flower roots enemy that steps on it for 1 seconds and releases a poison cloud that deals 600-800% weapon damage as Poison over 2 second. Max 5 flowers.

-Imagine Gnarled Walker poison flower skill.

Unbound Bolt - Attacks have a chance to unleash a powerfull arrow that deals 800-1000% weapon damage as Cold. This arrow destroys walls created by Waller affix. Has a 8 second cooldown.

-Wallers are really annoying to Demon Hunters so lets have a way to deal with them.

Leonine Bow of Hashir - Grants Bola Shot a 15-20% chance on explosion to pull in all enemies within 24 yards.

-Add a 30-40% damage boost to Bola Shot to make it more worthy of being a seasonal legendary.

Hand Crossbows
    Izzuccob - Impale has a 10-15% chance to release a Fan of Knives around the enemy hit.

-Make those knives fly! It would make Impale and Fan of Knives much more viable and fun to use, espeacially combined with some of my other ideas.

Balefire Caster - Grenades have a 30-40% chance to throw a huge grenade that deals 1000% weapon damage in a 10 yard radius.

-Balefire got a Fire damage affix so let's give it a nice effect aswell. Giant Bomb deals the elemental damage as the rune you're using.

K'mar Tenclip - Strafe gains the effect of the Drifting Shadow rune. New: Strafe now hits all enemies in range.

-Current effect isn't really that useful and doesn't help players that go for a Strafe build.

Dawn - Chakrams now also throws an additional chakram that ricochets to 5-8 nearby enemies.

-Enemy can be hit multiple times (works like Crusader's Throwing Shield).

Calamity - Enemies you hit become Marked for Death. Added: Marked for Death gains the effect of Grim Reaper.

-The effect is good but most players still won't use Calamity. This addition would make it more desirable as a weapon of choice.

Blitzbolter - Evasive Fire now shoots piercing bolts instead of regular bolts. 30-40% damage boost to Evasive Fire.

-These piercing bolts are the same as in Vengeance, they hit every enemy in a straight line.

Danneta's Revenge - Vault gains the effect of the Rattling Roll rune.

-All good here.

[]Danneta's Spite[/u] - Leave a clone of yourself behind after using Vault.

-All good here.

Natalya's Slayer - The cooldown of Rain of Vengance is reduced by 1 second every time you hit an enemy.

-Part of the Natalya's set that focuses on Rain of Vengeance so let's make it count.

Hallowed Condemnation - Chakram now throws a second chakram that mirrors the first.

-Chakram is a cool skill, now it's double cool.

Helltraper - 7-10% chance on hit to summon a Spike Trap, Caltrops or Sentry. Rework: 20-25% chance on hit to summon Caltrops or Spike Trap.

-Remove the ability to summon sentries but give a bigger chance to summon Spike Trap or Caltrops.

Quivers
    Fletcher's Pride - Frozen enemies take 50% more damage.

Sin Seekers - Cluster Arrow expends all remaining Hatred, dealing 20% damage for every point expended, including the basic cost.

-This would make for a nice play stlye, you shoot your resource generators to fill up Hatred, then nuke enemies with Cluster Arrow.

Holy Point Shot - Impale now shoots 1-2 more daggers in a rapid succesion (in the same direction) with every cast.

-Similar to the Splinter rune of the Witch Doctor's Poison Dart.

Silver Star Piercers - Rapid Fire gains a 50% chance to pierce.

-All runes benefit from this, and Poison rune now has 100% pierce.

Bombardier's Rucksack - You may have 2 additional Sentries.

-All good here.

Emimei's Duffel - Bolas now explode instantly. Added: Remove re-arm time of Spike Trap.

-Current effect is ok, but can't compete with other quivers such as Bombardier's Rucksack. Spike Trap can now be used as a primary damage dealer.

The Ninth Cirri Satchel - Hungering Arrow has 20-25% additional chance to pierce.

-Buff the pierce chance to 25-30% or give 30-40% damage boost to Hungering Arrow.

Flint Ripper Arrowheads - Ball Ligthning now travels at 50% speed. New: Elemental Arrow fires 1-2 extra arrows.

- Limiting a skill to one rune isn't a good design. With my proposed change every rune benefits.

Dead Man's Legacy - When you stun enemies, they take 500-700% weapon damage as Lightning over 2 seconds.

-Electrified zombie hand grabs the enemy :)

Archfiend Arrows - Reduce cost of Multishot to 15 Hatred.

-This is a skill that would benefit from a reduced Hatred cost, not Chakram. Chakram is already 10 Hatred so making legendary affix for it to generate Hatred is uninspired (Kridershot) and a waste.

Cloaks
    Beckon Sail - Shadow Power summons 2 Shadow Clones that copy your attacks. Shadow Clones disapear when Shadow Power ends.

-This is an item that would shine when combined with my proposed changes to the Shadow set because then you would have the clones active full time.

Blackfeather - Dodging or getting hit by a ranged attack automatically shoots a homing rocket back at the attacker for 600-800% weapon damage as Physical. New: Rockets now seek 1-2 additional targets (can hit the same target if the target is alone).

-Current effect isn't good because you need to get hit, and plus it has a long internal cooldown. This proposed change would make it very desirable for Physical Demon Hunters. It would also provide good single target damage.

The Cloak of the Garwulf - Companion - Wolf Companion now summons 3 wolves. New: Wolf Companion is now a Cerberus, dealing significantly more damage.

-I already changed the Wolf Companion to Fire damage so this makes more sense. Also I gave The Raven's Wing more ravens. :)

Cape of the Dark Knight - Automatically drop Caltrops when you are hit. This effect may only occur once every 6 seconds. Added: Enemies affected by Caltrops take 30-40% more dmg.

-With this powerful debuff players would consider Caltrops as a viable defensive skill.

Natalya's Embrace - Increase the duration of Vengeance to 25 seconds.While Vengeance is active, you deal 25-35% more damage.

Other
    Death Watch Mantle - 15-35% chance to explode in a fan of knives for 200% damage as Physical. New: Fan of Knives triggers 1-2 more times.

-Make it a Demon Hunter exlusive item, make it more rare. Also give it 30-40% Fan of Knives damage boost (old Sash of Knives primary affix).

Sash of Knives - 25% chance on attack to throw a dagger at a nearby enemy for 250-350% weapon damage as Physical. New: 25% chance on attack to throw Impale at a nearby enemy.

-Other classes would still be able to use it so no change there, but it would be more valuable to Demon Hunters because of the benefit of +% Impale damage and a rune choice.

Natalya's Reflection - After using Preparation you gain 30% CDR and RCR for 10 seconds.

-Problem with this ring is that it doesn't compete with other top rings, and it's a ring from a set. You wouldn't even use this ring to complete a set, you would use RoRG instead. So this ring needs a powerfull affix, to be useful even if you don't use the Natalya set.

Sets

Danetta's Hatred:
  • (2) Set: +250 Dexterity.
    Vault now costs 8 Hatred instead of Discipline.
    When Clones dissaper they release 3 rockets for 150% weapon damage as Physical each.
  • -Already a great set considering mobility, but needs a buff to make it more offensive.

Natalya's Vengeance
  • (2) Set: +500 Dexterity
  • (3) Set: Critical Hit Chance Increased by 7.0%. While Vengeance is active, you deal 35% more damage.
  • (4) Set: Rain of Vengeance is also cast on every players location.

• -With the changes to Natalya's Slayer, Reflection and Embrace, it would make it much more powerful and interesting as a choice.

The Shadow's Mantle:
  • (2) Set: Automatically cast Smoke Screen when you fall below 25% Life. Smoke Screen now leaves 3 Clones that lure enemies.
  • (3) Set:
  • Impale and Chakram damage is increased by 100%.
  • (4) Set: Shadow Power lasts forever. Shadow Power gains the effect of every rune.

• -Plenty of changes here to make this set more viable. Add some of other items like Beckon Sail and you have pretty nice synergy that could compete with M6.

Embodiment of the Marauder:
  • (2) Set: +500 Dexterity
  • (4) Set: Companion calls all companion types to your side.
  • (6) Set: Sentries cast your equipped Hatred spenders.

• -Possible solutions may be that sentries only attack with your spenders for 3-4 seconds after you place them, can be destroyed and/or only attack with 1 spender (that you assing to right mouse button).
    Edited by BloodArtist#2877 on 20/08/2014 15:54 BST
    Reply Quote
    Theorycraft

Now here are some of my dream builds considering all these changes I proposed. Add some of yours in the comments (even though we can only dream of them).

Main Skills: Rapid Fire
    Passives: Steady Aim + Archery + Sharpshooter + Single Out
    Main items: Wojahnni Assaulter + Silver Star Piercers

Main Skills: Chakram and Fan of Knives
    Passives: Steady Aim + Archery + Numbing Blades + Blood Vengeance
    Main items: Shadow set + Beckon Sail + Sash of Knives + Death Watch Mantle + Dawn + Hallowed Condemnation

Main Skills: Impale and Fan of Knives
    Passives: Cull of the Weak + Numbing Blades + Perfectionist + Awareness
    Main items: Shadow set + Beckon Sail + Sash of Knives + Death Watch Mantle + Izzuccob + Holy Point Shot

Main Skills: Bolas + Spike Trap
    Passives: Night Stalker + Archery + Custom Engineering + Ambush
    Main items: Chanon Bolter + Emimei's Duffel

Main Skills: Bolas + Cluster Arrow
    Passives: Night Stalker + Archery + Steady Aim + Blood Vengeance
    Main items: Leonine Bow of Hashir + Sin Seekers

Main Skills: Elemental Arrow
    Passives: Ballistics + Archery + Blood Vengeance + Ambush
    Main items: Blackfeather + Cluckeye + Flint Ripper Arrowheads

See how many builds I created just on top of mind! And that's not even considering different variants like Poison or Cold or whatever!
    This is what we as players want... and all it takes is some work and this game would be great.
    Edited by BloodArtist#2877 on 20/08/2014 15:46 BST
    Reply Quote
    Passives

Thrill of the Hunt - Every 6 seconds, your next skill that costs Hatred will immobilize all enemies it hits for 2 seconds. New: Frost Arrows - Every 6 seconds, your next skill that costs Hatred will freeze all enemies it hits for 1.5 seconds. Cold damage is increased by 10%.

-With all these new Cold skills, it would go with the fantasy of the Frost Archer builds. Also small boost to Cold damage would make it more desirable.

Tactical Advantage - Whenever you use Vault, Smoke Screen, or backflip with Evasive Fire, you gain 60% movement speed for 2 seconds.

-All good here.

Blood Vengeance - The Demon Hunter's maximum Hatred is increased by 25. In addition, they regenerate 30 Hatred and 3 Discipline upon being healed by a health globe. This effect will not trigger off Nephalem Glory power globes. New: The Demon Hunter's maximum Hatred is increased by 25. In addition, they regenerate 2 Hatred and 1 Discipline per second.

-DH have a resource management problem, so this change would help make it more consistent. Also, we have Reaper Wraps if we want this kind of effect.

Steady Aim - All damage dealt by Demon Hunter is increased by 20%, unless there is at least one foe within 10 yards.

-QoL: Add some sort of indicator around the Demon Hunter. Some sort of circle. A shadowy cirlce.

Cull of the Weak - Damage against slowed and chilled enemies increases by 20%. New: Damage against stunned, slowed and chilled enemies increases by 20%.

-With all these additions of stun effects on Lightning skills, it would be a nice change.

Night Stalker - Critical Hits have a chance to restore 1 Discipline. New: Critical Hits with Hatred generators restore 5 Hatred and 1 Discipline.

-More incentive to use resource generators and also for better resource managment.

Brooding - Upon standing still for a second, the Demon Hunter regenerates 3% of his/her maximum Life per second. This can stack up to 3 times, for a total of 9% of maximum Life per second, but it will fade away 5 seconds after movement.

-All good here.

Hot Pursuit - Whenever the Demon Hunter manages to hit an enemy, his/her movement speed is increased by 20 for 2 seconds. This effect does not stack. New: Whenever the Demon Hunter manages to hit an enemy, his/her movement speed is increased by 20% for 2 seconds. This effect does not stack. Lightning damage is increased by 10%.

-Added Ligntning damage to make it more appealing. Maybe also change the 20% movement speed to 15% attack speed to further benefit the Lightning Demon Hunters.

Archery - The Demon Hunter gains a bonus based on the type of his/her weaponry: Bow - 8% increased damage. Crossbow: 50% Critical Hit Damage. Hand Crossbow: 5% Critical Hit Chance (only applies once if wielding two crosbows). Dual-wielding Hand Crossbows: 1 Hatred regeneration per second (in addition to previous bonus). New: The Demon Hunter gains a bonus based on the type of his/her weaponry: Bow and Crossbow: 50% Critical Hit Damage. Hand Crossbow: 5% Critical Hit Chance (only applies once if wielding two crosbows). Dual-wielding Hand Crossbows: 10% increased damage (in addition to previous bonus).

-Made some changes. In current form, dual-wielding bonus is really underwhelming.

Numbing Traps - Numbing Blades - Enemies hit by either of your Slow and Chill effects, or hit by Fan of Knives, Spike Trap, Caltrops, Grenades and Sentry have their damage reduced by 25% for 3 seconds or 3 seconds after the effect fades. New: Enemies hit by Fan of Knives, Spike Trap or Caltrops have their damage reduced by 25% for 3 seconds or 3 seconds after the effect fades. Impale, Chakram and Fan of Knives damage is increased by 20%.

-Added damage increase to some skills, but to balance it removed some of the ways of triggering the debuff.

Perfectionist - Reduce the discipline cost of all skills by 10%. Increase your Life, Armor, and all your resistance by 10%. New: Increase your Resource Cost Reduction, Cooldown Reduction, Life, Armor, and all your resistance by 10%.

Reduction of the Discipline cost by 10% is barely even noticable, if at all (considering how much Discipline some of the skills cost).

Custom Engineering - The duration of your Caltrops, Marked for Death, Spike Trap and Sentry is increased by 100%. Increase the maximum number of Sentries to 3 and Spike Trap to 6.

-All good here.

Grenadier - Increase damage done with grenades by 10%, and their blast radius by 20%. In addition, upon Demon Hunter's death, he/she instantly drops a giant grenade that explodes for 1000% damage as Fire within 10 yards. New: Increase damage done with grenades by 10%, and their blast radius by 20%. Fire damage is increased by 10%.

-Removed the effect upon death (dying to deal damage isn't a good design). Added 10% Fire damage to further incentivise Fire Demon Hunters.

Sharpshooter - The Demon Hunter gains 4% Critical Hit Chance every second, up to the cap of 100%. New: Rapid Fire and Strafe have increased Critical Hit Chance by 4% for each second you channel, up to the cap of 20%. This effect is reset when you stop channeling.

This passive needs to change. Don't want to simply give it a 'this effect fades 3-4 seconds after you hit an enemy' because that wouldn't make a fun playstyle (wait till 100% then shoot then wait again).

Ballistics - All damage dealt with rockets is doubled. Each attack has a 20% chance to fire a rockets for 150% damage as Physical.

-All good here, no need to add 10% damage to Physical since this effect makes up for it and the fantasy of Physical Demon Hunter.

Ambush - The Demon Hunter deals 40% additional damage to enemies above 75% health.

-All good here.

Awareness - The Demon Hunter gains a bonus to their Armor equal to 30% of their Dexterity. New: The Demon Hunter gains a bonus to their Armor equal to 30% of their Dexterity. Poison damage is increased by 10%.

-Added bonus Posion damage. It fits nicely since with my proposed changes to Poison skills, you are often close enemies.

Single Out - Gain 25% Critical Hit Chance against enemies who are more than 20 yards away from any other enemies.

-QoL: add an indicator around the enemy.
    Reply Quote
    MVP - Diablo III
    View profile
    Haven't read through everything in detail yet (am reading bits at work here and there)... but i wanted to jump in here and say firstly...

Well done for this extensive feedback. Ive written quite a few long thread like this in my time on here so know how much effort it takes and your effort here should be recognised, so nice work man. I can only hope that the devs get to read some of this. Personally I dont agree with everything you have written so far, but you make some good points and some valuable ideas that are very note worthy.

Secondly, I like a lot of your ideas for the legendaries... We desperately need something like this to be added to the game in order to open up more builds and options, otherwise the DH gameplay will become ridiculously stale.

Anyway, i have more reading to do on your piece here, so will comment again in due course ;)
    Reply Quote
    You can also take a look at my thread here with a collection of various ideas:
    http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/13661696241

First off a few things:

A)
    There are T6 builds outside of M6, but require min/maxed gear & 2.0 punishment. The only other build is my strafe build, but everyone agrees that my strafe build is an outlier to be ignored.

The M6 has one drawback, and that is the cooldown on Sentry. So it takes time to build up your Sentries to reach your full damage output. So this depends on monster HP. If monster HP low enough, then build X performs better than M6. It will then depend on how much monster HP should this be, and T6 seems like a reasonable place to start for 2.1

Thus, build X needs to have high burst damage if you want to keep M6 & have other options.

B)
    Posion is being phased out, and already confirmed by blue that it won't evem roll on DH gear. So just remove any posion runes you mentioned.

C)
    I'm not going to name all legendaries, but some of yours are so OP...
    Reply Quote
    20/08/2014 16:37Posted by VocaloidNyan
    B)
    Posion is being phased out, and already confirmed by blue that it won't evem roll on DH gear. So just remove any posion runes you mentioned.

C)
    I'm not going to name all legendaries, but some of yours are so OP...

I know that poison is being phased out. That being said it doesn't mean I have to like it or that they can't change it. After all this is a feeback. That means a different view than the devs might have.

You didn't name a single legendary. And maybe some are very powerful, but compared to some of WD legendaries like Mask of Jeram or Tall Man's Finger, or Crusader's Blade of Prophecy or Faith of the Fell or Thunderfury or Rimeheart that deals 10 000%, some of my ideas actually feel weak.
    Reply Quote
    Its cause im on my phone that I didn't start naming legendaries. I need my 2nd moniter at home because your thread too big :/

Also, its better to have 4 different elements rather than 5. You have more options this way. I personally support removing posion because of that. The only advantage I see to have an extra element is the "cool" factor. In terms of functional, there really isn't any advantage.

I recommend to change your on hit effects which apply to any proc for your "OP" procs that isn't based on CC. If you want to support game-changing on-hit effects, it needs to be based off a skill. There a lot of imbalances from abusing high proc skills. We already have gems which do on-hit effects based off any proc~

Also your kmar tenclip is so OP...like...omg...wtf...then again I'ma bit biased :/
    Edited by VocaloidNyan#1582 on 20/08/2014 17:30 BST
    Reply Quote
    Good job BloodArtist, you can tell you've put a lot of thought into these.

I'll play devils advocate first for a minute and mention a few things I don't personally agree with.

20/08/2014 15:16Posted by BloodArtist
    Hungering Arrow
    Serrated Arrow - Successful pierces through enemies cause them to burn for 55% weapon damage as Fire over 3 seconds. Burn damage will refresh all existing stacks of Serrated to its maximum duration. Hungering Arrow's damage turns into Fire.

added a new effect to Serrated Arrow (like Wizard's Magic Missile) because increased Hatred generated is not fun.

The issue I have with this one is that hatred generators are already in a bad spot at the moment and while increased hatred generated isn't fun, in order to spend less time spamming generators and more time using spenders, 6 hatred skills are almost mandatory over any other runes unless Blizzard buffs all generators across the board. Plus, the damage generators deal in general is so weak that many people even try their hardest to remove generators altogether from their builds.

20/08/2014 15:10Posted by BloodArtist
    Instead of removing Poison skills and limiting builds even more,

This has already been mentioned above. Unfortunately I don't think Blizzard are likely to change their stance on it now which is a shame because i'm all for build diversity.

Grenade
    Tinkerer - Instead of throwing grenades, you now lay mines at target location. Grenade's damage turns to Physical.

Nice idea, although I can't see Blizzard spending the time re-designing a small feature like this unless they used the same code as Spike Trap. In that case though, maybe they should consider making Spike Trap a hatred generator instead of a spender (in before they turn it into a season 2 legendary bow or quiver haha) to allow it to get some more use.

Sentry
    Spitfire Turret - The turret will also fire homing rockets at random nearby enemies for 120% weapon damage as Physical. Sentry's damage turns to Physical.

Maelstrom - Instead of releasing grenades, release up to 5 glacial spikes at nearby enemies that each deal 400% weapon damage as Cold. Cluster Arrow's damage turns to Cold.

I have to say this is my biggest issue - all of your other suggestions offer good diversity, but this may restrict things a lil'. For example, I like to run Ballistics with Multishot and Spitfire Turret using a fire build or with CA-Maelstrom in 2.1 with a cold build. This suggestion would limit Ballistics to a physical build only.

20/08/2014 15:20Posted by BloodArtist
    Kridershot - Elemental Arrow now generates 3–4 Hatred.

-Maybe add 30% damage boost to Elemental Arrow and then it's perfect... or make it benefit from Depth Diggers since it now generates Hatred.

I'm not sure how much you've tested on the PTR, but I assure you EA - Frost Arrow is insane fun in 2.1 with M6 and a good Krider. A 100% or even a 30% boost would be too OP imo.

20/08/2014 15:42Posted by BloodArtist
    Awareness - The Demon Hunter gains a bonus to their Armor equal to 30% of their Dexterity. New: The Demon Hunter gains a bonus to their Armor equal to 30% of their Dexterity. Poison damage is increased by 10%.

This has been completely redesigned in 2.1 since the armor bonus is now default.
    Reply Quote
    The Raven's Wing - Ravens flock to your side. New: Companion now summons 4-5 ravens instead of 1. Ravens occasionaly blind enemies.

Genious. I love this idea. I remember when I first played RoS and was disappointed trying to find a skill I could use with my brand new Promise of Glory bracers.

Fletcher's Pride - Frozen enemies take 50% more damage.

This is what we need, a few more like these. Some strong quivers to compete with or knock Bombadier's off of the top spot.

Flint Ripper Arrowheads - Ball Ligthning now travels at 50% speed. New: Elemental Arrow fires 1-2 extra arrows.

Likewise with this.

Blitzbolter - Evasive Fire now shoots piercing bolts instead of regular bolts. 30-40% damage boost to Evasive Fire.

Hell, I'd wear it, especially with Depth Diggers before finding a T&T or Cinder next patch.

All in all though, some great ideas, especially with the legendaries.
    Reply Quote
    Some nice ideas, but apart from poison stuff that will be removed from class anyway, you gone too far with certain things.

Chanon Bolter - Your Spike Traps lure enemies to them. Enemies may be taunted once every 12–16 seconds. Rework: Your Spike Traps lure lesser enemies to them. Spike Trap gains the effect of Scatter rune.

-Added some changes to make Spike Trap more desirable. Now it's more reliable, tradeoff being elites can't be taunted.
    No.

This change would completely butcher this amazing weapon. Currently it gives utility of grouping mobs exactly where you want and disabling them, including elites, in order to efficiently nuke them with AoE skills. Scatter only spreads out mobs instead of grouping them in a single spot (=counter productive). This weapon is perfectly fine as it is and should not be touched (unless you want to reduce cooldown or something cosmetic like that).

Sin Seekers - Cluster Arrow expends all remaining Hatred, dealing 20% damage for every point expended, including the basic cost.

-This would make for a nice play stlye, you shoot your resource generators to fill up Hatred, then nuke enemies with Cluster Arrow.
    Unless you want all CA projectiles (small greandes and rockets too) to deal this kind of damage (175*20%=3500% weapon damage), the change is rather terrible. Single cast of Cluster Bombs is capable of doing 3150% weapon damage, while costing ~16 hatred with proper gear.
    Reply Quote
    20/08/2014 18:34Posted by Malekith
    Unless you want all CA projectiles (small greandes and rockets too) to deal this kind of damage (175*20%=3500% weapon damage), the change is rather terrible. Single cast of Cluster Bombs is capable of doing 3150% weapon damage, while costing ~16 hatred with proper gear.

Ofc the damage need to apply to all sources (rockets and grenades). Otherwise like you said it would be terrible.
    Reply Quote
    extensive work BloodArtist, here is paste of my thoughts from PTR that I have posted in PTR section http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/11548085625

My point is that DH should have more Physical (poison a bit too) skills than natures elementals. We use sharp tools with pointy end to kill. In other words Hunters dont sell cookies, these guys sell death :)
    Reply Quote
    wow that must've been a lot of work.
    my thoughts:
    how to fix marauder(6): Your sentries now use your equipped hatred spenders at 75% damage.
    sentry cooldown is reduced to 3 seconds.
    this would reduce dmg potential of marauder, but will actually buff the set for easy content like t6.
    marauders are usually 2-3 grifts ahead of other classes, so nerfing marauder set maximum damage by 25% would be a great start, since monsters in 2 grift levels lower have 72.5% of the hp. marauder dh would still come out on top, just like squishy demon hunters should.

i dont like ur changes to poison (yea i know it makes sense lore wise). im actually quite happy they finally shifted out that %dmg roll & those pants.

keep the ea stun lightning. it's the best stun in the game. in trials, my monk friend and i got up to wave 40 with that one, while he struggled to survive with any other rune (he's elemental dmg pullpalmer with pretty low toughness and def-on-stun bracers). when my krider dropped before marauder got buffed, i could kill t6 act bosses with that skill. maybe not as fast as ca dhs, but fast enough to be viable in t6, with a lot more utility.
    so, i got history with that skill, and it would be a shame if the rune got nerfed to crappy poison.

rockets ain't always physical as u stated, if they're fired using fire, they're fire. (what a pun~~)

u'd nerf natalya set into the ground... i really love how the set works. it's simply not meant for 30B hp trash mobs. i exaggerated. it's not meant for monsters with more hp than 5 stacks of RoV dark cloud can do damage in the split second it takes to vault by them. but u get INSANE rift clear times (always <4 min, sometimes <2 min solo) up to t3 with good gear (natalya+danettas+hexing pants+shrine gloves+warzechians). dont destroy the most awesome build in the game just to make a set viable for high grifts that simply isnt meant for that.
    same with danettas, if u really focus on that, u can do a ton of single target damage with only vault action shot. if danettas were to be fixed, they should simply increase vault dmg. it's already not that much worse for dps than rapid fire.
    shadow set: 2p same, 3p the current 4p, new 4p: whenever you activate shadow power, vengeance will also be activated.
    i'd love to play perma 5stack rain with perma vengeance... i wouldnt increase impale/chakram dmg though, better give a flat 25% dmg increase. the set uses magefist/cindercoat/hexing pants slots after all...
    Reply Quote
    A bunch of nice ideas. Not every, many OP affixes, but overall good job. I always wanted to make pure dagger DH, some kind of assassin. Like from me.

I also don't like that poison element is completelly removed from DH's arsenal. Even if hunter must have max 4 elements, there should be poison instead of cold or lightning. I think poisonous arrows fits far better than electrified or icy arrows.

At this moment poison element is almost completelly kicked out from the game. Only one class uses poison and it is worthless. Poison spec shaman always loses with every fire and physical shaman. This turns all poison items with potential into... brims (Swamp Land Waders, Mad Monarch Scepter, Pox Faulds etc.). I don't like the way where things go...
    Reply Quote
    Easiest way to fix M6 (and sets in general) is to add several powerful legendaries to the pool (or rework existing).

For example:
    Shoulder:
    +30-40% Area Damage
    Chance to trigger Area Damage is increased to 50%

Boots:
    +20-25% Move Speed
    You gain 1% increased damage for each 2% of increased move speed.

Quiver:
    +15-20% Fire Damage
    +35-50% Stun Chance
    All grenades deal 20% increased damage and have 50% larger explosion radius.

Quiver 2:
    Rockets now explode in 20 meter radius.

This way players have to think twice when going for 6 piece sets since they can choose only one of powerful items like Hexing Pants or Cindercoat, while non-set users can enjoy all 6 of them. Shoulders and boots are especially lacking in terms of strong legendaries.
    Reply Quote
    MVP - Diablo III
    View profile
    Some of the "overpowered" comments are valid, but i think far too many people (all of Blizz D3 devs included) are far, far too scared of making things OP in this game! With recent comments from blizz i hope this will change, after all we do have Greater Rifts now so the term OP is only in relation to any set difficulties, T6 being our marker.

This is an action role playing game... iver never played another role playing game where i didnt end up feeling Over-Powered once i reached my gearing/skill goals.

Only in this game have i ever felt still reasonably weak and held back in terms of build diversity once reaching endgame gear/stats... I suggest rolling (at least on TEST REALMS) with these kinda ideas the OP has mentioned... hell, if it opens up loads of cool and interesting builds that will give us hours and hours of enjoyment, isn't that the point!!?!??!?!
    Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
    Explain (256 characters max)
    Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]