Diablo® III

Hardcore Witch Doctor

85 Troll Shaman
Just wanted to know if u guys think this build is any good to survive in HC?
plz give ure opinions and explain what and why you would change certain skills ty.

http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/witch-doctor#fkjebh!aWT!ZYcZYc

Ill just explain my idea behind my skill choice:
ACTIVE:
-I took Fire bomb as my main damage output has nice damage and huge aoe effect with crimson. I was thinking of taking fire bats with crimson but i need to stand still to use that ability which isn't very good in my opinion.

-Wall of zombies basically to stop enemies that get to near and since there is no CD i can also trap monsters if i play it right. I'm not sure if the wall also absorbs Projectiles? would be even better then

- Mass confusion to lower incoming damage i took obsidian rune since the spirits damage is based on my damage output, cause monster tend to have much larger health pools then the damage that they put out. (oh!@#$ button)

-I took Horrify over spirit walk since i t has a longer duration, i can do damage or use wall of zombies to insure my escape while i use it, and i think in higher difficulties spirit walk might get interrupted when monsters get ure physical boady under 50%. crimson ofc for the + armor.

-zombie dogs + indigo for the damage migration is a must have i think

-Gargantuan + Obsidian cause the more pets i have the more stuff enemies have to attack which takes attention off me and the rune for its aoe effect and i prefer the poison damage over the cleave from Indigo.

PASSIVE:
-Jungle fortitude explains itself

-Zombie handler same reason as the have for the gargantuan and to make my pets tougher

-Fierce Loyalty to make my pets survive better.

Reply Quote
Not a good idea.
Reply Quote
20/11/2011 21:33Posted by Hezan
Not a good idea.

Wow what an insightful answer. This guy surely knows what he's talking about!
Reply Quote
http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/witch-doctor#dPQSYc!YXS!cbYYZZ
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]