Diablo® III

Monitor for Diablo 3, pls help!

I am getting a new monitor in the weekend and i am searching the web for some information on what makes a good monitor for gaming. I am looking for a 21,5 or 22 inch monitor probably an LG (because i have two LG TVs and my old PC monitor is LG) but i am open for an advice on the brand and the model too.
What is new and what is a good purchase for its money atm?
Thanks.
Reply Quote
Dunno what is good on the market or whatever, but I made a research myself and where I am from I got this one for 100 EU and 3 years warranty :)

ACER V223HQV 21,5" - supports 1920x1080 resolution (wide screen, 16:10)
Reply Quote
I am getting a new monitor in the weekend and i am searching the web for some information on what makes a good monitor for gaming. I am looking for a 21,5 or 22 inch monitor probably an LG (because i have two LG TVs and my old PC monitor is LG) but i am open for an advice on the brand and the model too.
What is new and what is a good purchase for its money atm?
Thanks.

Well if it's just for gaming any TN panel monitor will do.

If yo uwant pretty colors and stuff you need a IPS one or better.

Now 100€ is usually enough for a 22" one, 24" are a bit more 120€ or so deppends on your country.

But whats a lot more important is what your Graphics Cards is because you might want to go with a lower resolution one if you're planing on playing D3 on some old PC.

Like 1680 instead of 1920
Reply Quote
im sitting whit a 24tn for just under 200£
it most certainly a !@#$ty monitor but i just play games and surf the web so i do not need any fancy ips monitor.

on a side note i feel a bit stupid that i did not put up a bit more dough for a 26 monitor.
a good tip is looking for deals in physical or web based stores, often a "%^-*ty" monitor will do the job.
Reply Quote
Buy dell u2311h, pretty much best monitor you could buy for that price.
Reply Quote

Well if it's just for gaming any TN panel monitor will do.

If yo uwant pretty colors and stuff you need a IPS one or better.

Now 100€ is usually enough for a 22" one, 24" are a bit more 120€ or so deppends on your country.

But whats a lot more important is what your Graphics Cards is because you might want to go with a lower resolution one if you're planing on playing D3 on some old PC.

Like 1680 instead of 1920

My PC is one year old so its goodish, it is with: Nvidia GeForce GTX 460, 4GB RAM, CPU Intel i5 760 @ 2.80GHz and i am thinking of getting one more of the same video card and make my PC with dual video cards.
Reply Quote
You also want to make sure that it's 2MS (Monitor response time). I don't know how relevant it would be for D3, but if you want to make it "gaming" lower MS the better.
Reply Quote
usually 6ms is enough.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]