Diablo® III

Huge beta op-in wave

Blizz where is my beta key? :)
Reply Quote
dont worry, they'll send us 200 beta keys!
Reply Quote
as always EU ignored...
Reply Quote
03/02/2012 13:24Posted by dnt
dont worry, they'll send us 200 beta keys!

Actually only 100 000 or more will do as we have a larger population than NA... (Not that I expect they'd actually give us (any/that much)).

Brilliantly stupid move to give 100k keys to USA only. Any brain dead zombie could've seen the complaints coming...

(If they want to distribute keys evenly for the rest of the world now, they'd have to send an additional 1.2 million beta keys. Fat chance...)
Edited by Skully on 03/02/2012 14:08 GMT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
not a sodding beta invite here >_<
Reply Quote
Hmm, this sooo reminds of another game recently released. US only beta, ignoring everyone else and then the game launches with more bugs than a brazilian rainforest.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
not a sodding beta invite here >_<

Nothing here either and it's too bad that there ain't many chances for us living in Europe. On the other hand, I guess the actual release can't be THAT far away now.
Reply Quote
Listens to *The Final countdown* and twirls his thumbs...
Reply Quote
On the bright side since they invited so many people in US it must be a stress server test which means.... YEA 1 more month and we`ll get an official date on D3 release... HURRRAY!!

Or I`m just in a optimistic mood atm.
Edited by Coriollis on 03/02/2012 17:01 GMT
Reply Quote
I've send my Beta request and am waiting waiting. Maybe soon, maybe never.
This takes soooo loong!

But well, on the other hand, a good game needs time. time is relative... E=MC^2 or maybe that is not true. I heard italien research found out that Einstein maybe wasn't right. They just need to do further tests over the duration of a year to get enough data to proof that.

:D Diablo for release *cheer*

Blizzard for ever *cheer*

OMG... what a change of mood during this one post.

Well that's the proof how time spend on Diablo can cheer you up!

Love you Blizzard. >.<
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
03/02/2012 16:58Posted by Coriollis
Or I`m just in a optimistic mood atm.

Yes, you sure are! :)
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
How I wish I was a fat american with a beta key.

On another subject. Did anyone fool themselves into buying the 1 year of WoW to get free D3?
I did and got bored of the new content after a month.. So just waiting for Diablo now.
Reply Quote
I got a beta key!!
Reply Quote
03/02/2012 18:12Posted by äLgRonny
I got a beta key!!

I hope that you did, you'd be one of the few lucky ones.
Reply Quote
I can't stop laughing how people are weak and embarasing themselves because of BETA ? this is just ridiculous
Reply Quote
I got invited
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Rogue
nope not yet :<
Reply Quote
Well, maybe we didn't get any beta invites and they did, but at least we'll always be AHEAD OF THEM IN TIME muahahahahahahahahaha.
Reply Quote
Community
The recent beta invites were for North American players only as we’re still heavily interested in server performance, and inviting local, low-latency testers is important to achieve the results we need. While we absolutely want to continue to bring in players from around the globe, our intent is always going to be to do what best serves our testing requirements.

So while there may not be any beta invites in this wave for the EU, we will have more information in the following weeks about the global giveaways as well as for regional betas for you. Keep your eyes on the Diablo III front page and forums for this upcoming awesomeness!
Edited by Nakatoir on 03/02/2012 19:08 GMT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]