Get the Desktop App for Battle.net Now
- All your games in 1 place
- Log in once
- Automatic game updates
The D3 Lobby should look like this:
Mockup by OneTwoSC
feel free to post comments and suggestions.
- The idea of having an ad for the RMAH on an item which is good for your current level/character
- A chat window/party lobby in the character screen
- Chat window too big
- Bottom left character panel adds too much clutter
- Stats in the bottom middle feel too compact to be meaningful in the character screen
- The chat bar/diablo face is too messy for my tastes
This is made by 1 guy in probably 1 hour so cut the bs. Everything is better then the abortion of the chat we got from SC2.
love it how you think photoshopping a image takes equally amount of time it takes to actually program it in so it works properly.
Hint: takes quite awhile.
Though I don't see the reasons to actually see each other characters, just seems pointless to me and was pointless in d2 aswell..
it's a fun mechanic though which should be implemented after the release or if they got time.
Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.
Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.
Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.