Diablo® III

Anyone had any beta keys today? 02/03

DanKoloff
Nothing here in Bulgaria :( Nothing from contests/giveaways either :(

Actually I'm from Bulgaria aswell, a friend of mine got a Beta key but won't let anyone play it (kinda normal he's a bit obsessed with WoW), Anyhow... Just participate in lots of competitions and in the opt-in itself and with luck and a good machine, you'll most likely get one.

P.S. I don't have one too ;_;

They are more looking for unique machines, though, not good ones. Some that have weird configurations, less popular hardware.

Lol im using mainstream pc parts... NO CHANCE HERE...

Well I'm from Bulgaria too and i got my key from a contest, but my roommate got it from opt-in, so they send keys to Bulgaria.And his PC config isn't something special either.Blizzard are looking for a large range of configurations to test the game .You don't have to have top notch PC to get into beta.Just a bit of luck.Good luck!
I got invite 01.03 ... I`m from Poland and my specs are ... Win 7 64bit, Intel Core2Quad 2,4 ... 4 GB 800 mhz Hyper-X, ASUS Geforce GTX 460.
when I was looking at my battle net account, I found out that I had a beta key today.

pretty cool stuff, though the beta is way too short. finished it in an hour and nothing left to do

Have you played every class? Cause I dont think you can finish the game in one hour and played all classes? :p
Got my BETA on friday through mygaming sweepstake round 2 here in South Africa, was pretty damn excited and a damn good way to start off the weekend :)

All I can say for now is that I cannot wait to play this Game with all my friends, it is going to be amazing!!!!!
when I was looking at my battle net account, I found out that I had a beta key today.

pretty cool stuff, though the beta is way too short. finished it in an hour and nothing left to do

Have you played every class? Cause I dont think you can finish the game in one hour and played all classes? :p

Well beta is indeed short I did Overachiever in 3 days, considering I only played in the evenings.

Well beta is short indeed, I did Overachiever in 3 days, considering I only played in the evenings.
Edited by D3BETA on 04/03/2012 11:49 GMT
64 Blood Elf Priest
I want one
Me too...
give betas to greece
10 Orc Rogue
just got mah key aw ye.
blizz opt in , uk.
actually it sat in my inbox for a couple a days......
85 Goblin Death Knight
Forward it to me if you like... I wont let it sit in my inbox!
i got mine few days ago :p
Got my beta key from d3sanc.com , you guys should check it out, there are still 2 waves of 200 keys to go. Good Luck!
90 Blood Elf Mage
One of my friend get beta key but nothing for me ...hulk sad :/
no
I got invite 01.03
2500k, 8gb, gtx570
nothing here, been registered as opt in beta something something since the new battle.net was launched!

I did get SC2 beta key, but never gotten any WoW key and no Diablo 3 key yet either
Really hope i get one, can't wait for this game its phenomenal!
Where do we can check if we get a beta invite? It appear on the main xrren of our account?
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]