Diablo® III

Anyone had any beta keys today? 02/03

"Huge" wave for Euro is considered like 50 keys, right?
I love Blizz's games, but honestly I am so tired of hoping for B-Key.
Edited by BlueJohnny on 02/03/2012 15:03 GMT
90 Night Elf Warrior
Still nothing... I've actually given up thinking I would play the beta

Oh well... hopefully the game will be out in reasonable time ;/
90 Human Warrior
since 12 years i play blizzard games. 7 years in wow...never get any beta keys...life sucks...
85 Night Elf Druid
<span class="truncated" />

cool, any ETA for the second wave?

Not yet, but it should be somewhere between Soon and Soonish. After the waves have been sent, there should hopefully be very healthy number of European players in the beta as well :-)

Just have a good weekend rest, then come back in on monday, have a nice cup of coffee, Strawl to ur chair after the harsh party-weekend and spam our mailboxes till they are full.
Edited by Aénéas on 02/03/2012 15:03 GMT
90 Worgen Warlock
02/03/2012 14:57Posted by Vaneras
Not yet, but it should be somewhere between Soon and Soonish.

In that case I hope that "Soon and Soonish" doesn't have the same meaning as "huuuuuge" as I personally don't know anyone who got a key in the first wave... :-P
less is more. making u want it even more.
on a real note, they are stresstesting, i notice laggs all the time, small ones, but its noticeable, my hero jumps positions even sometimes, and i have 100/100 from swe.
85 Tauren Warrior
Just for clarification, EU beta wave is gone for today, so it is not necessary to check battle.net for whole weekend imho, am I right? if yes, i will quietly go back playing IGII to claim some mole solar systems... (so bored from nowadays games thou...) :p
I bet 50% of those that received keys are inactive accounts.

That gives me hopes for a second wave
85 Troll Warrior
I got my Beta Key Today
90 Blood Elf Mage
I just got mine and i cant f-king believe it! ! I've been waiting so damn long for this! I wasn't even opening my Email by purpose... i just accidently pressed it haha :D

Btw, Good luck you others!
Anyone from the UK got one yet?
Community
02/03/2012 15:03Posted by Regrin
Not yet, but it should be somewhere between Soon and Soonish.

In that case I hope that "Soon and Soonish" doesn't have the same meaning as "huuuuuge" as I personally don't know anyone who got a key in the first wave... :-P

Well, the number of people who opted in for the beta is huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuugeish, so I guess it is possible that the people you know may not be amongst those who got picked today ;-)
<span class="truncated" />

cool, any ETA for the second wave?

Not yet, but it should be somewhere between Soon and Soonish. After the waves have been sent, there should hopefully be very healthy number of European players in the beta as well :-)

Now ←-------------- Very Soon -------- Soon -------- ?Soonish? -------→ End of Time

well in the Blizzard timezone thats about 2.5 months?

Well, the number of people who opted in for the beta is huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuugeish, so I guess it is possible that the people you know may not be amongst those who got picked today ;-)

any chance we really can get any "about-ish" number? on ammoun that dide the opt in and amount who got the key?

because following the amount of U you have in that huge i guess about 9.322.451 people oped in?
Edited by D3BETA on 02/03/2012 15:12 GMT
85 Tauren Warrior
personally, this is my feelings while checking my account again and again for beta...
http://youtu.be/vPvRVK9YbZM
Just checked my account and.......... No beta : (
Edited by Tiberius on 02/03/2012 15:16 GMT
88 Worgen Druid
I've tried getting into every beta blizzard started for the past 8 years, and I've yet to get into the first.

Ah well, will make the first moments after the release when I finally get to play that much more awesome :)
More, more... I wish one
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I got a key :)
here we go!
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]