Diablo® III

"diablo III arrived at german wholesale warehouses"

80 Blood Elf Paladin
for those who understand german here is the source: http://diablo3.gamona.de/forum/diablo-iii-allgemein-2/diablo-3-im-grosshandel-angekommen-3498.html

Reply Quote
The EAN number does make it look believable, we'll see when they announce the date.
Reply Quote
I only see an EAN number, not anything about products being shipped. Strikes me as a little odd seeing as far as I'm aware the game hasn't gone gold yet.
Reply Quote
gone gold?
Reply Quote
seems legit
Reply Quote
58 Night Elf Death Knight
i didnt know campanies ship games before they announce the release date, isnt that just a big risk for leakageness?

edit: i speako no englisho
Edited by Spax on 13/03/2012 19:10 GMT
Reply Quote
13/03/2012 19:04Posted by Kumori
gone gold?

It's a term that refers to a "master copy" of the game being created from which regional copies are created and then mass produced.

Here's a couple of wiki links:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golden_master
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Software_release_life_cycle
Reply Quote
ok...next question, how should we know if it has gone gold or not? O.o
Reply Quote
13/03/2012 19:20Posted by Kumori
ok...next question, how should we know if it has gone gold or not? O.o

Sometimes developers announce it, but unless they do we have no idea. D3 could have gone gold last week for all we know. That Patch 14 would be the shipping patch is an indicator that that could be the case.
Edited by TatteredHat on 13/03/2012 19:22 GMT
Reply Quote
13/03/2012 19:02Posted by D3BETA
I only see an EAN number, not anything about products being shipped. Strikes me as a little odd seeing as far as I'm aware the game hasn't gone gold yet.

Indeed. Not even a dodgy photoshopped pic of a pallet of boxes with a despatch label on it.

I doubt they would ship before announcing release date.

Edit: quoted wrong person :)
Edited by Bullit on 13/03/2012 19:25 GMT
Reply Quote
Nice try ;)
Reply Quote
80 Blood Elf Paladin
read the thread i linked. it's not just about the EAN number. i personally don't know what i should think of the "news". but the guy who opened the thread on the german fansite is the one who also manages the news on this page.
Edited by Kelabriel on 13/03/2012 19:35 GMT
Reply Quote
It's not just about the number, no. But that's the only bit that can be proven.

That they know the EAN number of Diablo 3.

The rest is just more speculation/rumour.

Maybe knowing German, and not going by GoogleTranslate would make a difference, but I see no "news" there.
Reply Quote
EAN number could be registered ages ago and doesn't give up any kind of release date or anything like it it is just registered and there is no info that Diablo 3 is shipped in warehouse in germany
Reply Quote
I work at a electronics store and i'm the headleader for the game part of the store. And I'm not even able to order the game into the store yett, so for me is this a fals rumor "to put it perfectly clear": No way in Hell this is legit. there are no single stores or brand stores that gets game or even gets the option to order them before others. not gone gold!
Reply Quote
i didnt know campanies ship games before they announce the release date, isnt that just a big risk for leakageness?

edit: i speako no englisho

They don't.

It's clearly fake.
Reply Quote
80 Blood Elf Paladin
actually there is nothing special about having the d3 copies in the warehouses of the WHOLESALERS ( ;) blackout) because it's not a sign of release or something... it just means that the release patch is gonna be very huge Oo
Edited by Kelabriel on 13/03/2012 22:28 GMT
Reply Quote
86 Worgen Warlock
I'm curious tho :$
Reply Quote
it's possiblem wholesaller can get sock in before release on rare occasions ready for distrubution to outlets as this can takes weeks to prepair orders. but doubtful as it's just a game.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
The game is finished, theres no content that havent been finished for a while. All thats left is number tuning which they can adjust easily by patches u download after u installed it or while installing it.

So thinking they have sent out the game isnt unheard of imo.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]