Diablo® III

Most fun class to play

Guys, which class do you find the most fun to play and why?
What do you like about each class? Barb's brute force, Monk's deadliness, Wizard's powerfull blasts?
Reply Quote
paladin
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
I love the looks and feel of the wizard spells. Running in the middle of a mass of enemies and blasting them to pieces in one hit feels great.

I love the brute and strong looks of the Barbarian. Hitting an enemy to see it fly off screen, feels like the real power a true warrior needs.

I love the Cunning of the Demon hunter. Laying a trap for an unsuspecting enemy to run into and see him die while not even getting close to yourself, is great.

I love the fast speed of the monk with which it kills the enemy. Seeing him slice and dice unarmed through a mob is awesome.

I love the special looks of the Witch doctor and all it's special spells bringing forth strange animals to do his killing for him.

For short : I love all the classes and will be trying and playing them all :)
Reply Quote
The simple elegance of the barbarians brutality, alone with his twohanded sword.
Edited by D3BETA on 06/04/2012 08:42 BST
Reply Quote
demon hunter seems great, though i 'm going for a range class for inferno, still not trusting blizzard that they will balance it 100%, i was playing wow for so long and when it comes to solo something/someone that game is so unfair. Range is so easier when leveling and questing, espiecialy at higher levels.
Reply Quote
69 Blood Elf Death Knight
The one you like most.
Reply Quote
06/04/2012 13:03Posted by Sparkless
demon hunter seems great, though i 'm going for a range class for inferno, still not trusting blizzard that they will balance it 100%, i was playing wow for so long and when it comes to solo something/someone that game is so unfair. Range is so easier when leveling and questing, espiecialy at higher levels.

I disagree.. I could lvl mage and rogues almost equally fast.
I find it's more about the route and usage of hearthstone than the class itself :)
Reply Quote
06/04/2012 13:15Posted by Aqwd
The one you like most.

Agreed :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]