Diablo® III

Beta is public?

some how, all my 3 accounts can enter the beta.
Maybe its starter edition or something.
you most likely are confusing the d3 preorder "beta profile" with the real deal...

unless if you can download the d3 beta client from your account, in which case have fun...
you most likely are confusing the d3 preorder "beta profile" with the real deal...

unless if you can download the d3 beta client from your account, in which case have fun...

No. It seems there's a bug or something that lets you enter WITHOUT having a BETA key.

have d3 preordered though if it means anything.
Edited by Qoewyth#2195 on 18/04/2012 10:17 BST
i did not preorder anything, i just logged in, create character, and now my bnet profile has d3 beta icon.
It seems to be true... people without beta access can download the client, download the beta and play. Maybe a bug? Use it while it still works ;)

Beta client: us.media.battle.net.edgesuite.net/downloads/d3-installers/4de82d80-ddeb-4e61-80ae-b4e8817f54b0/Diablo-III-Beta-enUS-Setup.exe
Edited by feynman#2492 on 18/04/2012 10:20 BST
Ok, this is the startter edition!

you cant use auction house, and it says "auction house cannot be used in the startter edition"
I hope it's not a bug. It's only 2 weeks until end of D3 beta so that could be a really nice thing for fans.

It also may be just some kind of test for D3 starter edition.
lucky you! can I have one of the accounts for today? :3
but then again why would you trust me anyway.
Confirmed.

EVERYONE CAN PLAY D3!!! IF U HAVE BETA INSTALLED U CAN LOG IN ON ACCOUNTS THAT DONT HAVE BETA! HAVE FUN PPL
18/04/2012 10:34Posted by D3BETA
can I have one of the accounts for today?

The whole point is that you can log in with any battle.net account. Just use yours, buddy.
How do you do it? I login to my account, I don't see it there.

And yea, sorry I missunderstood :) where can I get the beta client?
I checked the download client section, no starter edition there, only the full client from pre-purchasing.
Edited by KirasiN#2351 on 18/04/2012 10:40 BST
18/04/2012 10:19Posted by feynman
Beta client: us.media.battle.net.edgesuite.net/downloads/d3-installers/4de82d80-ddeb-4e61-80ae-b4e8817f54b0/Diablo-III-Beta-enUS-Setup.exe

Keep your eyes open, and your mind sharp.
Also confirmed that its starters edition as it shows a big UPGRADE button everywhere.
Gee, thanks feynman, now I feel stupid :P sorry for overlooking that.
I just logged in even though I have no beta account on my battle.net page. Just downloaded the client, logged in and it worked. Might just be an error from blizzard and it might be blocked soon. Enjoy it while it lasts :)
Dling Beta will take sometime , praying that its MEANT to be like this and not taken down while I DL....
18/04/2012 10:50Posted by D3BETA
Dling Beta will take sometime , praying that its MEANT to be like this and not taken down while I DL....

Hope so too, I don't really care about the beta since I know what I'm gonna play.
What I do care about, is if my laptop can run it. I overclocked my 420m just for this. :D

EDIT: Almost done!
Edited by D3BETA on 18/04/2012 11:06 BST
its the starter edition .. and i think its available to everyone ... im am playing right now
Id like to just get a fix on the basics and an edge with my MONK!

Nothing more and yes, seeing how it runs would be awesome :)
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]