Diablo® III

Fastest class to unlock Hardcore?

Well, I intend in playing as soon as I can, but softcore doesn't count.
With what class can I reach level 10 the fastest, so I start playing the earliest?
Reply Quote
Probably barb or monk. They have more aoe in the early levels compared to the ranged classes. This means that you can kill faster = you get exp faster = you get to lvl 10 faster.
Reply Quote
Anything but WD (slow start) or DH (limited weapon choice, meaning you could be stuck with a low DPS weapon for a while) probably.
Edited by Maffia#2987 on 29/04/2012 20:07 BST
Reply Quote
I did it the fastest with the Wizard. Ray of Frost is just ridicolously awesome at destroying stuff IME.

Then again, all classes went quite fast till ten.

Maybe the WD was the slowest, but thats just my feeling based on playing all classes ONCE from 1-13 each.

Id go for Barb or Wizard.
Edited by Slai#2543 on 29/04/2012 20:07 BST
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
I would say Witch Doctor with the minions and the good damage from poison dart and the Grasp he can clear pretty fast.. but this is just a quess. :)

I have cleared the Beta with all classes a few times..
Reply Quote
Doesn't wizard get the Wave (slot for button "1") at level 4 or so? With that you can clear a whole room of creatures.
Reply Quote
Nope, quite late. Like level 9 or so.

Frost Nova though, but thats... not the same at all. IMO just Ray everyone in the face, its awesome.
Reply Quote
@ OP

When u finaly die in hell most likely ( proly in nightmare when something u have no ideia off 1shots u, like 1shot abilities..seen in videos), plz make a video and post it so the rest of us can laugh a bit!

Love these ppl that go Hardcore without knowing the game..u gona have a sad future and then go bk to softcore!

GL!
Edited by Vampz#2348 on 29/04/2012 21:41 BST
Reply Quote
OR they play cautiously, thinking ahead. I know you cant "think ahead" in a Duriel "wtf" situation, but you can come prepared. Quite a few levels above the area mobs, much better gear generally than the SC player at the same area, better healthpots, more defensive build...

I get the fun in that. Going into the game HC.
Reply Quote
Nope, quite late. Like level 9 or so.

Frost Nova though, but thats... not the same at all. IMO just Ray everyone in the face, its awesome.

Oh yeah forgot Frostnova comes first.
Reply Quote
I played the beta with every character and on my opinion it was fastest as barbarian, so if i were to aim to go for that i'd make barb but ofc it depends what kind of grp u can get in begin of game :)
Reply Quote
Hm yeah grouping could be faster, obviously, than soloing. I forget that theres coop in this game sometimes.
Reply Quote
Or he do like everyone else do. Go to the internet and look up a guide to Act/Boss. Im sure they will be out there describing special packs etc and abilities.
Reply Quote
26 Night Elf Druid
@ OP

When u finaly die in hell most likely ( proly in nightmare when something u have no ideia off 1shots u, like 1shot abilities..seen in videos), plz make a video and post us so the rest of us can laugh a bit!

Love these ppl that go Hardcore without knowing the game..u gona have a sad future and then go bk to softcore!

GL!

Ye, I've said similar things in other threads. It's just stupid going HC immediately at level 10. They won't know the game, what will come after the skeleton boss, how hard it will be... AND at launch, people will probably have bad latency and DCs till the servers stabilizes.... they will just die early.
Reply Quote
Its not stupid at all.

Look, they will all be facing the game but with a much higher level of tension and suspense.

Its fairly hardcore to play under that pressure in a totally unknown game.

I, for one, can easily see the appeal of such a huge challenge, even if some people dont get it at all.
Reply Quote

Ye, I've said similar things in other threads. It's just stupid going HC immediately at level 10. They won't know the game, what will come after the skeleton boss, how hard it will be... AND at launch, people will probably have bad latency and DCs till the servers stabilizes.... they will just die early.

It's stupid to play the game the way you want it? Maybe he wants to discover the whole game in HC to increase his entertainment.
Reply Quote
@ Vindico and OP

It s so stupied that blizz already said that you need to finish the campaign in normal once to open Hardcore..cause then you ll know the game..even tho that game kind changes with each dificulty.

Makes no sense at all to start the game in hardcore..it s just good to make frustrated clients.

Really..i wanna curse all these "im going straight into hardcore players" cause it s such a dum ideia..but i wont!
Reply Quote
Buh: Really? Cause the last I heard it was reach level 10 then you can make a Hardcore character?

And it does make sense, for all the reasons explained previously in this very thread.
Edited by Slai#2543 on 29/04/2012 21:41 BST
Reply Quote
Buh: Really? Cause the last I heard it was reach level 10 then you can make a Hardcore character?

And it does make sense, for all the reasons explained previously in this very thread.

Afaik it's level 10 yes.
Reply Quote
omg like those 15 minutes u will spend monger on softore will kill your pride and your frinds will laugh at you...

srsly its only 10 lvles u do it like 30-60 mins depending if u are rushing or not.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]