Diablo® III

“One of the Chosen” Feat of Strength

(Locked)

Community
In celebration of a successful beta test, all players who were invited to participate in the Diablo III closed beta will receive the commemorative Feat of Strength, “One of the Chosen.” For eligible players, this feat will appear automatically in the Feat of Strength list after logging in for the first time as well as unlock a unique sigil that can be used on character banners.

In order to be eligible for “One of the Chosen,” you must have had a Diablo III closed beta license attached to your Battle.net account (it isn’t necessary to have downloaded or logged into the beta itself). Please note that players who participated only in the Open Beta Weekend, but were not invited to the closed beta, will not receive this Feat of Strength.

Thank you once again to all of our beta participants. We look forward to seeing you in Sanctuary!
90 Human Paladin
WOOOOOOOTTT

inb4 rage

No, but seriously, I think it's a bit unfair to those who had no invite. :S
And surely the open beta testers contributed as much to Blizzard's stress tests as us, closed beta testers, did.
Edited by MaxTheDragon#2105 on 09/05/2012 17:33 BST
90 Night Elf Rogue
My thread on this was deleted, I have 6 b.net accounts and 2 of them had D3 beta, but not my main one. Is there any way to transfer this "feat of strenght" to the main account?

Else I have to get another D3 license, authenticator and mobile alerts, but then I'll miss out on CE pets for my main wow acc... such a bad spot to be in, I want to max out my diablo acc!

Why such a sudden change? You weren't supposed to get any rewards for participating in beta besides getting to play it!
Edited by Kloonike#2646 on 09/05/2012 17:31 BST
Ouch...

Give people who didn't get it some sort of "Patient" or "Unlucky" feat at least? :(

Also, isn't this a Feat of Luck rather than Strength?
Edited by lebowski#2329 on 09/05/2012 17:31 BST
WOOOOOOOTTT

inb4 rage

I'm special too!
Edited by Zinn#1632 on 09/05/2012 17:31 BST
Wow.. so people who had the betakey and played D3 Beta to the fullest get a reward for having fun, and the ones who were not chosen get nothing at all.. seems legit
soo they already got in something every1 wanted to be in, and to give them even more then other people they added this? hm.. thats weird!
well gratz for these guys!
85 Night Elf Hunter
Very stupid move on Blizzards part, what are they thinking?

You're not supposed to be rewarded for playing a BETA, open beta pehaps but a closed beta has nothing to do with anything but luck, and being from US.

Way to take the hype down to 0, feel like not playing anymore.
Edited by Saidie#2935 on 09/05/2012 17:36 BST
Interesting. Not.

Low move, from you Blizzard!.
Edited by Myth#2765 on 09/05/2012 17:44 BST
09/05/2012 17:30Posted by Kloonikex
My thread on this was deleted, I have 6 b.net accounts and 2 of them had D3 beta, but not my main one. Is there any way to transfer this "feat of strenght" to the main account?

you had 6 b.net accounts and 2 beta invites? are you serious?
i have 1 account and no invites... and just because of people like you..
Who cares about Feat of Strenght? I sure don't. It's not like they're even visible to anyone other than yourself, and it had nothing to do with ingame skill anyway.

When someone will boast to me about how great he is for having this feat achieved, I'll just reply with my "Complete Hell on Hardcore" Achivement, and we'll see then who's more badass!
Edited by Tubelectric#2595 on 09/05/2012 17:38 BST
90 Night Elf Druid
Oh how fair this is... -_-
85 Goblin Mage
Feat of strength for being lucky to get picked for beta?
Way to go yet again to p**s off a large percentage of the community.

I guess blizzard dont take ach's as seriously as some players do because trust me...they do.
I hope your 'locked' , 'deleted' buttons are at the ready for the incoming rage.

Tbh to everyone who doesnt liek this dont waste your time posting about it, no one gives a toss about the EU forums anyway.
Edited by Suggz#2628 on 09/05/2012 17:41 BST
I, as an achievement hunter, am quite disappointed with this decision.
Nice.
Oh. How funny. People rage about Blizzard not posting any news on the EU-forums. They finally do. Two stickies in one day! And both get filled with rage. Awesome community!
/Sigh @ those getting angry over this... Really some people will QQ over anything.

In the end your life won't be any better or worse without this achivement. Move on maybe?
This thread is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]