Diablo® III

any fix for this ERROR CODE: BLZPTS00009 ?

88 Night Elf Priest
any fix for this ERROR CODE: BLZPTS00009 ?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Right click on "Diablo III.exe" -> "Run as admin" -> kill many demons.
Reply Quote
88 Night Elf Priest
i dont have any file diablo iii.exe
Reply Quote
88 Night Elf Priest
it stuck on \UPDATING SETUP FILES, LAUNCHING BLIZZARD LAUNCHER and repeats over and over again til error code blzpts00009 appear ffs !!! blizzz what are u doing to us ?!?!?!!?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
What are you trying to launch then?
Reply Quote
88 Night Elf Priest
diablo III setup.exe
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Then run this one as admin. Also:

Go to start menu. Type in "Services" without " ". Click it.

Scroll down to "Secondary Logon" and right click -> properties. Then set it to automatic startup. click apply. then click start. and close. Now try the installer again.
Reply Quote
88 Night Elf Priest
it worked !!!!!!!!!! thnx a lot m8
Reply Quote
88 Tauren Warrior
working for me too. thx m8
Reply Quote
If this really works, you're golden.

But i have to re-download for the 4th time before I try so...
Reply Quote
Customer Service
Glad to hear that worked, seems to behind some other errors too. Thanks for letting us know it worked.
Reply Quote
97 Blood Elf Rogue
Didn't work for me
Reply Quote
Neither
Reply Quote
Hi, I'm getting the same error, but with the downloaded version of Diablo 3. Tried what ciska said. Didn't do a think. Can you please help us and not leave us in the dark.
Reply Quote
I've been having a major problem with this same error code too, even back when the beta was out, and I was unable to resolve it. I'm able to download the client perfectly, but right when I click on "Diablo III Setup", Error Code:BLZPTS00009 will pop up. Please help. :/
Reply Quote
I put the disk in and get this Error I don't know what to do. someone please help...
Reply Quote
This did not work for me either still got the same problem.
Reply Quote
grrrrrrr i wanna play. i keep getting the same code as you guys it just does the check for updates then error.
Reply Quote
On a hunch I closed of my AV and malware scanner. That did the trick
Reply Quote
Just got home and had troubles with this error. In a sort of nerd rage, that is a bit unusual of me, I just snapped up that it might have to do with administration !@#$ (thanks Cisza!) and went ahead into the account settings of windows > Change settings for user account control > Brought the handle down all the way to none. Then I rebooted and now it's installing!

Good luck to you all, hope to see you in game!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]