Diablo® III

1 hour to install

WTF?!?!?!
*RAGEQUIT*
ERROR: Unable to initialize streaming. Please check your internet connection. If this problem persists, please contact Blizzard Technical Support. (CreateStreamingManifest:GetStreamingManifestContents) -.-
85 Orc Warrior
Everyone just wait 10 minutes and it'll work just fine.
Yea wtf unable to stream!!!
ERROR: Unable to initialize streaming. Please check your internet connection. If this problem persists, please contact Blizzard Technical Support. (CreateStreamingManifest::GetStreamingManifestContents)
80 Human Paladin
ERROR: Unable to initialize streaming. Please check your internet connection. If this problem persists, please contact Blizzard Technical Support. (CreateStreamingManifest::GetStreamingManifestContents)

same error.. grrrr bloody thing.

the login servers and gonna be destroyed tonight if this any indication :p
it starts installing for me now and then i get "connection error." -.-
90 Night Elf Warrior
can't install, Stream Error WTF
If you live in the UK... or other country where the time is still 4pm, change your timezone of Windows to CEST (Berlin time). I live in Portugal with the same time of UK London and now the installer allowed me to start the installation. :D

Cheers

'
You are a genius sir, but the install worked befor you did this :(
Edited by Ztek#2540 on 14/05/2012 16:14 BST
If you don't click OK you can listen to the music at least .. awesome :)
ghahahahahah, this thread ROCKS
Edited by Smokin#2503 on 14/05/2012 16:14 BST
well at least we can listen some music now ;)
OMG: unable to initialize streaming? then is closes!! !this is a nightmare!!!
85 Human Death Knight
cant get it to start downloading, says i got a internet problem or something
lol if patch server is overloaded... what will game itself be... Won't be wasting my time at midnight anymore -_- (I'm angry... xd)
87 Orc Death Knight
yeah i think their patch server is getting annihilated
CHOCOLATE BISCUITS !
100 Human Warrior
best thread eva
FUDJE, ERROOOOR
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]