Diablo® III

Cursor problem

69 Night Elf Priest
Once at the log-in screen the cursor does not move, it is fine if I ESC out but will not move during the cinematic screens or afterwards.
Any ideas how to resolve this?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Wow... Soon we will have "my dog stops barking when I'm launching diablo 3" threads... and sorry for ninjaing, it's just there are so many different bugs and this one actually made me laugh.
Reply Quote
I have this problem too. Mouse cursor just stays frozen in the bottom left of the screen. I can tab to the username and password boxes, but it doesn't really matter because all the servers are busy. I am not missing something really simple, am I?

On closer inspection, it is not frozen. It is invisible. I will search on this topic.
Edited by JudgeBredd#1984 on 15/05/2012 08:51 BST
Reply Quote
Hi,

I had this problem, I fixed it by going back out into windows and going to control panel and changing the size of the text that windows uses back to the default setting (for me it was "Smaller - 100% (default)).

Hope this helps
Reply Quote
Hey, worked like a charm. Thank you very kindly, dear sir.
Reply Quote
69 Night Elf Priest
I have this problem too. Mouse cursor just stays frozen in the bottom left of the screen. I can tab to the username and password boxes, but it doesn't really matter because all the servers are busy. I am not missing something really simple, am I?

On closer inspection, it is not frozen. It is invisible. I will search on this topic.

I can see the cursor, it just doesn't move. I think something similar happened with WoW and I had to edit the WTF file to have the line SET gxCursor "0"
Edited by Danien on 15/05/2012 16:16 BST
Reply Quote
Same problem on OS X. Disappears on restarting the game but thats not much help. Any mac users got a fix?
Reply Quote
my problem is a bit different. i'll be playing the game and the cursor will show this little bar that looks like a tiny horizontal scrolling bar. if i happen to click while that bar is up, the whole game minimizes. does anyone know how to disable the cursor from doing that?
Reply Quote

Reply Quote
I have this problem too. Windows 7 64 bit. Adjusting the font size on Windows isn't an acceptable solution... I have it set large for a reason.
Reply Quote
Hey guys,

I've found a better solution for the issue (for Windows Vista, 7 and 8 only):

Right click the Diablo icon, click properties and then open the Compatibility tab.
On that tab, enable option called 'Disable display scaling on high DPI settings'.
For me it worked like a charm (I had to set DPI scaling to 200% as I am sitting too far from my TV).

Hope it helps you.
Reply Quote
Worked! Thank you!
Reply Quote
my cursor is not showing up but i can still click on things but i have to pretty much guess where im clicking on and its really quite frustrating, any ideas?
Reply Quote
Blizzard Employee
starblade45,

Have you attempted any of the solutions offered in this thread yet?

yes i have all of them dont work, even tried uninstalling and reinstalling
Edited by starblade45#1924 on 22/03/2014 12:13 GMT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]