Diablo® III

Error code: BLZPTS0000J

When I start Diablo III setup from disc i get this error message.

"Failed to run a required program (Blizzard setup). Wait one minute and try again and if that doesn't work please restart your computer and try again.

Please click the link below for more information or contact Customer Support if the problem persists."

Then there's a link that with the text in the thread title, which leads to http://eu.battle.net/en/ .

I've tried again and restarted my computer many times. Anyone know what to do next?
Reply Quote
Anyone? :(
Reply Quote
I get the same :( i have re-downloaded the hole game again and still gets it ?!
Reply Quote
Two days in a row with the same error and no solution to find? I am starting to get tired of this so called game that does not even install!!
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
i get this problem too.. i have wiped it and re-downloaded it and it seems even worse than yesterday! What was the point in me paying double the retail price so I could play it from the moment of release, taking two days off of work to do so.. and I get this!!!!! I am so angry about it...
Reply Quote
Same here.... -.-
Reply Quote
i want my money back this error is bs either blizzard needs to fix it now or go to hell with the rest
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
I went to C:\ProgramData and deleted the Battle.net folder and start the setup again.
I had to repeat this several times but eventually the install screen pop up.
It didnt fix my installation problems but at least i was able to hear the sounds :/
Reply Quote
5 Draenei Paladin
It didnt fix my installation problems but at least i was able to hear the sounds :/

That's the saddest thing I ever read.. :P

Anyway, not working for me either, this error is unsolvable. Have a ticket pending for a refund.
Reply Quote
I am having the same prob. i am trying to nstall it from the battle.net page and it gets through the updating setup files and brings the install screen up thank god but then it stops saying the file could not be opened. this is getting old. waited for ever for this game and i get jack s***
Reply Quote
51 Blood Elf Paladin
same proplem blizz plz help us !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply Quote
me to ive done everything on the page that helps and nothing happend still the same error
Reply Quote
I have the same problem 4. day ... i am very sad :( someone help pls https://eu.battle.net/support/en/ticket/thread/31478226
Reply Quote
8 Human Rogue
I have Problem 13 day Blpzts0000j PLees help Me
Reply Quote
Same problem here!!! Works on my old computer but not on my new one
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]