Diablo® III

Diablo 3 CE from GameStop - Missing Content

Hi All!

Just received my two copies of D3 CE and...

In both of them I am missing Diablo 3 Guest Passes... and in one of them there is not SOUNDTRACK DVD/CD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Outrageous!!!!!!!!!!

See what you guys think and post below if your one is ok.

-Chris
Edited by Kobold#2839 on 12/05/2012 12:06 BST
Reply Quote
I feel the pain with you :(
Reply Quote
Already sent emails to Blizzard via Tickets and to GameStop to get to the bottom of this.

I want my money back!

What happened to famous Blizzard Quality? There is not Quality control by the looks of it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Absolutely ridiculous!
Reply Quote
Thanks mate ;-C
Reply Quote
I guess they forgot to replace it after the unboxing.
Reply Quote
12/05/2012 12:14Posted by prusswan
I guess they forgot to replace it after the unboxing.

Why would they unbox it?
Reply Quote
Mine just arrived from gamestop, everything is in here :S
Reply Quote
12/05/2012 12:20Posted by Inferno
Mine just arrived from gamestop, everything is in here :S

Lucky you... I guess... How do they even look like those guest passes? I have 2x for WoW and 1x CD-Keys for D2 and D2X
Reply Quote
Mine had no guest passes either and it seems my CD key does not work.
Reply Quote
12/05/2012 12:36Posted by Cypher
Mine had no guest passes either and it seems my CD key does not work.

OMG!!! Seriously?!!?!??

That is such a poor show... especially CD Key.... Luckily my both CD-Keys are working fine...
Reply Quote
89 Night Elf Death Knight
Just lol but I claim Troll
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Gamestop here also - all content is there but i get an error when trying to add the cd-key to my account...
Reply Quote
12/05/2012 12:47Posted by Alekandra
Gamestop here also - all content is there but i get an error when trying to add the cd-key to my account...

Seems to happen if you already have Diablo 3 on your account (through annual pass or something). Do you?
Edited by lebowski#2329 on 12/05/2012 15:23 BST
Reply Quote
12/05/2012 12:47Posted by Alekandra

you cant add cd keys yet as the game isnt released... I think you can add them after release date :)
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Complain about it. In my partner's Cataclysm CE we didn't get a mousemat. We complained and it was sent out in the post later that day with some free goodies :D
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
12/05/2012 12:54Posted by Tooms

Seems to happen if you already have Diablo 3 on your account (through guest pass or something). Do you?

Yes i have it on there from the annual pass.

I can download and play that until they fix it i guess - still not ideal.
Reply Quote
12/05/2012 12:57Posted by Hoef
Complain about it. In my partner's Cataclysm CE we didn't get a mousemat. We complained and it was sent out in the post later that day with some free goodies :D

Who did you complain to? Was it your retailer or was it Blizz directly?
Reply Quote
Erm, yes you can add cd keys, i just added my standard edition cd key, Diablo 3 now shows in my account.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin

you cant add cd keys yet as the game isnt released... I think you can add them after release date :)

23:01 monday then - surely they will let you do it before this to stop the website getting swamped
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]