Diablo® III

ERROR 12 - No license attached to account!

80 Night Elf Druid
Just creating a new thread about this cause the previous one didn't have a good name for it! So i certainly hope someone at Blizz sees this one!

As it said in the title, No License attached!
What is this Blizz? Please respond, cuz I and several other have this problem, even though when I check the account status for Diablo 3 on B.net it says Active. Look into this, and respond if this is just a glitch appearing because of all the overload on the servers. I got the same error when I tried to log on to the Asia-region.
Reply Quote
+1
Reply Quote
ERROR 12! WHY OH WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HELP!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply Quote
Please fix this problem! Mine too says Active on B.net!
Reply Quote
Same here
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
at least you guys stiil got it on B.net, mine is also gone from b.net :|
Reply Quote
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck get it up and running blizzz...
Reply Quote
Same problem. I get the error, but the Battle.Net account says it is active. Chop chop Blizzard, fix this!
Reply Quote
83 Tauren Druid
really annoying
Reply Quote
same here....fix this pls:D
Reply Quote
Customer Service
Hello,

Please check our FAQ regarding this error:
http://eu.battle.net/support/en/article/error-12
Reply Quote
im from europa and i chose the right region but still not working....help maybe!
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Priest
I used a EU key on a EU Battle.net account. My region is set to Europe, and I am still seeing this error. Please advice.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
RAR
so what do u do when u have set everything to the right region and whatever and whatnot and have the annual pass, but D3 not even showing up on B-net acc anymore, and when finally almost being able to log in to D3 it says u don´t have a D3 license attached to it?!
Reply Quote
herp derp DOES NOT HELP
Reply Quote
FREAKING BUMP. PLEASE HELP. ITS BEEN 9 HOURS SINCE LAUNCH. IM SICK OF THIS.
Reply Quote
i have the same problem,IT MAKES ME ANGRY!!!
Reply Quote
I'm in Australia and no settings work. Same error. Log in to Battle.net and all is good but due to this error can't play.... This is why having constant connection is lame. If you have key you should be able to play no matter what
Reply Quote
i know what you mean aye i am from NZ
Reply Quote
From Philippines here..
ERROR 12 when trying to login! Got my battle tag set up properly.. I bought a DVD with the serial on it which I activate with the account

HELP!!!!!!....
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]