Diablo® III

Error Code BLZPTS00007 [SOLVED]

(Locked)

85 Blood Elf Paladin
Every time I launch my game it spams me with an ERROR CODE BLZPTS00007 saying the agent program failed. It offers a link for help, which links back to the main page telling me to buy Diablo 3, which is nice.

Anyone found an around for this issue? Must admit im enjoying not being able to play my single player game due to the online issues...

Solved by Cisza

Right-click on Diablo III.exe and then "Run as administrator"
..and if that won't help:

Go to start menu. Type in "Services" without " ". Click it.

Scroll down to "Secondary Logon" and right click -> properties. Then set it to automatic startup. click apply. then click start. and close. Now try the installer again.

Also the OP is stupid and cant tell time.
Edited by Ryyu on 14/05/2012 22:39 BST
90 Orc Hunter
Right-click on Diablo III.exe and then "Run as administrator"
90 Orc Hunter
...and if that won't help:

Go to start menu. Type in "Services" without " ". Click it.

Scroll down to "Secondary Logon" and right click -> properties. Then set it to automatic startup. click apply. then click start. and close. Now try the installer again.
85 Blood Elf Paladin
give this wo/man biscuit, for some reason it wasn't auto running again. #irdumb
90 Orc Hunter
I will gladly accept some milk also.
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Annnd now it still thinks Battle.net is down.
90 Orc Hunter
When you try to log in? That's good actually. You just need to wait another 23 mins, and 44 seconds...
85 Blood Elf Paladin
which is due to it not being 11PM GMT, I am a DRASTICALLY stupid person today. I blame the 4 hours of trying to fix a RRoD Xbox 360 (hint: I hit it hard and it worked, let that be a lesson to you, Violence works.)
Do you know how to do this on Windows XP?
Hi there,

well I tried:
1) run as administrator --> did not work
2) automatically start the secondary logon services --> did not work
3) terminate the agent process while it is "checking for updates" --> did not work
4) tried by double clicking the agent.exe file --> did not work
5) all of the above with no firewall or antivirus running --> still does not work
6) restarted the pc three times already --> no change

what else can I possibly do to fix this problem?
85 Gnome Warlock
well I tried:
3) terminate the agent process while it is "checking for updates" --> did not work
5) all of the above with no firewall or antivirus running --> still does not work

Me too!
well I tried:

Same for me. Still nothing
90 Pandaren Hunter
^
90 Orc Shaman
So far it's working when i run as administrator, if i get to play before work i'll be very happy. also Cisza has been more helpful than any blue post i've seen.
Customer Service
Glad to hear that's working here.
Same here. No workie.
Excuse me, but how can you say it's working when at least four posts above you, every post says that they are having a problem and it is NOT working?
Anyways 5 hours later and still the same problem. :-(
whats going on, i tried all the solutions posted, its not working, i cant even install it
I have the same problem. Tried everything here and about a thousand other things. Had a ticket open for infinity hours aswell -__-
Wonder if it matters, the digital signature for the installer is for ‎Saturday, ‎May ‎12, ‎2012 6:06:40 AM but for the Diablo 3 setup its all the way back to ‎Tuesday, ‎November ‎29, ‎2011 4:53:20 AM

[don't know if I'm trying to be helpful to the devs or I'm just desperate]
This thread is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]