Diablo® III

Network Disconnect

(Locked)

I keep on getting disconnect from my games too. I did not have this problem yesterday. I bought this game and i can't even play it- WTF. If this doesn't get fixed soon I'm not going to buy another blizzard product. Worst experience ever
Same goes for me. Yesterday everything was quite well, I had no disconnects from the network at all, just sometimes probelms to login, but nothing problematic. But since the server shut down at 4:00AM I have massiv problems, I keep disconnecting from the network no matter what I do to fix it. Every 10-15minutes I get an disconnect from the network. Overall it must have been about 20 disconnects today. I'm really angry about that, it's impossible to play like this.
I even wrote a report to the customers service, but I haven't received an answer yet.
Edited by Phoenix#1985 on 17/05/2012 21:40 BST
same problem here!!!! Network disconnect < 5 mins :(
It's just horrible! I hope they fix it asap otherwise Im frustrated.
Keep getting disconnected from the server. Each time I sign back in, have to re-start quest literally from the beginning. BLIZZARD, Y U NO FIX DIABLO!?
Who else got this error screen while trying to resume?

http://www.vicale.com.mx/borrar/errorDiablo.jpg

?
Expat Shield, didnt work on me, i still get disconnected every few mins. But the worst is that in my home network, i simply cannot join to any game, when ever i try to join or resume i get the dead screen of disconnection were you cant click anything but ALT F4
I want to play ALONE! I want to play the STORY WHY DO I NEED TO BE "ONLINE"?? I cannot play! I can play only with my damn cellphone internet! How come this is happening!?
http://portforward.com/english/routers/port_forwarding/Dlink/DIR-615/Diablo_III.htm
You're Welcome.
I got the same damn error freezing screen.
i am using the cellphone hotspot too.
bump
http://portforward.com/english/routers/port_forwarding/Dlink/DIR-615/Diablo_III.htm
You're Welcome.

Thanks, but i all ready have my ports forwarded, and firewall config properly so they can pass. Maybe in my case, my ISP have blocked them
Anyone find a fix yet , i can have diablo 3 running in the background but soon as i start to play 15 - 20 min in i disconnect. Please fix this issue , been on act 3 nightmare for hours.

I am running on a house connection , its been fine but since server update its been disconnecting. using a Linksys E1200
Oh my good, i still CANT PLAY! I HATE to use my DAMN cellphone hotspot!

http://www.vicale.com.mx/borrar/20675572.jpg
I am having the same problems, disconnecting constantly and unable to log in at times. I opened the ports on my cable modem and disabled my antivirus and even opened general chat as they bizarrely suggest you do. It still disconnects every two minutes or so. All my other Blizzard products work well and don't DC so it isn't a problem at my end. I suggest you do what I have done: Demand a refund for a broken product that won't work properly. I have a ticket in now.
I agree. Because Diablo didnt work i got to study 15 more hours ;D But now its just frustrating.
BUMP
Same issue here stl cant log in
BUMP
This is important!
Ok ppl, since Blizzard is not fixing this, lets try to expose more details about our errors, to compare with each others to try to find a way around it.

My error its that i can login, see my chars, even can chat in general or friends, but i cannot resume or create a game, it just keeps loading for like an entire minute, then it crash the game with the network disconnection error and lots of windows behind, like the arena one.

I'm on a Windows 7 Ultimate, have Kaspersky anti virus, use regular windows firewall. I have allrdy forwarded the port 1119 to my terminal. I checked the firewall settings, diablo its on free ports mode, i also manually add port 1119 to the rules by income and outcome.

I'm wired to the router. I'm in a domain network, my server has no special security rules.

Core i3, 8Gb ram, Radeon HD 6790, all graphics at max.

I can play perfectly WoW, SC2 and pretty much anything. My internet speed and ping are perfect.

The only way i can play diablo for some reason, is using my cellphone hot spot.

Any ideas?
Ok ppl, since Blizzard is not fixing this, lets try to expose more details about our errors, to compare with each others to try to find a way around it.

My error its that i can login, see my chars, even can chat in general or friends, but i cannot resume or create a game, it just keeps loading for like an entire minute, then it crash the game with the network disconnection error and lots of windows behind, like the arena one.

I'm on a Windows 7 Ultimate, have Kaspersky anti virus, use regular windows firewall. I have allrdy forwarded the port 1119 to my terminal. I checked the firewall settings, diablo its on free ports mode, i also manually add port 1119 to the rules by income and outcome.

BUMP
Same issue here I'm in uni ,I emailed the IT help desk yesterday ,.. stl waiting
This thread is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]