A nice blue post would be well received about now
Reply Quote
a nice blue fix would b nice now...
Reply Quote
Damn there goes my planned d3 evening :(
Reply Quote
hotfix... injection is needed...
Reply Quote
And to think ppl took free days from work for this....
Reply Quote
I've already posted in another thread regarding this issue (i too have yet to down the 3006 Boss).
There is, however, a post on the blizz support website...

http://eu.battle.net/support/en/blog/4651483

tells us just about nothing
Reply Quote
21 Worgen Druid
"no one remembers if a game is late, they only remember if a game is great"

they also remember when a game is BUGGY as f*ck and unplayable.
Reply Quote
So I guess, GOOD NIGHT
Reply Quote
21 Worgen Druid
The fact that i can play on "the americas" is just a kick in the teeth too...
Reply Quote
It will be so funny and sad at the same time when i wake up tommorow and get same message
Reply Quote
same here. just had like a liter of coffee and then my plans for the night got ruined by 3006 :)
Reply Quote
Re-bump... Still cannot log in!

Fix please!
Reply Quote
21 Worgen Druid
This is the point where they need to reassure us that they are doing something to help the situation.

What kind of company leaves the customers in the dark like this...
Reply Quote
le sigh. ive been trying to get this to work for two days now. im just wasting my time on my wasted money at this point. somebody tell me when im really allowed to play the game. i hope its soon.
Reply Quote
I tried with my friends computer with my account and same error 3006. his account works fine tho with his computer and mine. So the problem is in the account and so blizzard should do something to it (boot account etc.)
Reply Quote
It's fixed for me! did nothing special, login just worked again.
Edited by Fox#2343 on 16/05/2012 22:05 BST
Reply Quote
same problem here im loading for the game and when i do alt f4 i got this error after im goin to log in my account, after 2 hours i got the same error please fix this!
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warlock
Are peaople still having this problem or ahve Blizzard fixed it ?

since I just got it, playing WD in actII hell. was queueing for a public game and sat on the loadingscreen for 10min, alt+f4:d it and got the error 3006 when I tried to logg back
Reply Quote
i am now having this issue as well for the last hr and a half =/ even after the sewrver went down for maintenence
Reply Quote
Customer Service
Hello,

We are looking into this issue and our development team is working on a solution.

However you may be able to resolve this by resetting or changing the password on your account.

Also try flushing your DNS cache:

Disconnect the power from your modem or router device for five minutes and then reconnect. Once your connection is back, flush your Domain Name System (DNS):

[Windows XP]

- Click Start and then Run
- Type cmd in the run box and click OK
- In the Command Console window that has appeared type: ipconfig /flushdns
- After typing the above command, press Enter to execute it and then close the window

[Windows Vista/7]

- Click Start, then Programs, then Accessories and then locate 'Command Prompt'
- Right-click on 'Command Prompt' and left-click on 'Run as Administrator'
- In the Command Console window that has appeared type: ipconfig /flushdns
- After typing the above command, press Enter to execute it and then close the window
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]