Diablo® III

The request has time out. (Error 3006)

There might be a problem with either my account, or battle.net.

I am constantly getting this message - The request has timed out. (Error 3006)

I have continued to try again and again, until I gave up and went to sleep for hours. I have awoken from my sleep, and went back on to check if it shall work again. The error continues - after all 3 ticks (Connecting to battle.net, Authentication, and retrieving hero list)

Please help me.

Thanks.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Hunter
u need continue trying login
Reply Quote
I've been doing so for 30minutes.. and the message doesn't appear right after - the message is provided after ~20seconds of waiting.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
See http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/4078907877
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
i have the exact same issue here.. though i have been online this morning, and when i got home from school, i logged in succesfull one time, tryed to join a "local game" and nothing happend... after about 5 mins i pressed alt+f4 and the game shut down. i reopened diablo 3 and logged in and got this: the request has times out (error 3006)

and i have been trying to logg in several times now.. but it pops up every !@#$ing time.. :(
HEELPP!!
Reply Quote
This is absolutely !@#$ing stupid; how about I don't give a jolly %^-*!@# about logging in, I just want to play the $%^-ing game? Got it at the midnight release and I'm STILL unable to even LOG ON. I'm *!@#ing pissed, this is SO $%^-*!@ stupid.
Reply Quote
The request has time out. (Error 3006) about 1.5 hour ago....
Reply Quote
i have the exact same issue here.. though i have been online this morning, and when i got home from school, i logged in succesfull one time, tryed to join a "local game" and nothing happend... after about 5 mins i pressed alt+f4 and the game shut down. i reopened diablo 3 and logged in and got this: the request has times out (error 3006)

exactly the same for me. this sucks so hard. blizzard fix this ASAP pls!
Reply Quote
same here!
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Warrior
Same story with Alt+F4
Reply Quote
Same here. Had about 15 minutes of decent gameplay, then bam, all the controls stopped responding, including the menu options to exit the game. After killing the app from task manager, now get nothing except timeout when trying to log in.

This is pretty pathetic, especially for Blizzard. Whatever happened to single player?

Edit: I had a bit of luck with this. After letting the game sit for several minutes (to find out if it was a known issue), it finally let me log in. This may be similar to an account being locked in Diablo II if it has rapid activity/a disconnect, except that there's no error message to indicate what is going on.
Edited by McGuffin#1638 on 16/05/2012 00:32 BST
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
COULD YOU ATLEAST ANSWER BLIZZARD? OR WE SEARCH FOR OUR RIGHTS OTHERWAY?! WHATS UP? YOU TOOK OUR MONEY AND YOU DONT CARE RIGHT?!
Reply Quote
Just got nailed with this. Not sure if my buddy was dropped either. I can't get back in at the moment.
Reply Quote
ya same here just got a bunch of lag then in mid quest a huge invisible wall appeared where it shouldn't b so i just quit out and relogged, now i have this error :( FIX IT PLZ!
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Warrior
Have this since about 14 Hours. Flushing dns as suggested does nothing.
Reply Quote
I can't log in today same error message
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
i got same error ..
Reply Quote
Just had the same as you guys Error 3006 - any fix for this around?
Reply Quote
sry guys i've a issue when i resume a game with any heroes, the loading time is very long and often an connection error appear, and when i can start a game the lag is very big -.-
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]