85 Night Elf Druid
me 2
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Same, got this last night as well...
Reply Quote
i getting this somethimes...
Reply Quote
I know it! I used CTRL+C on the password field. This is incorrect. Type the pass to another field and copy it, than use CTRL+V.
Reply Quote
Well,

I did get to play...for a while, then I alt tab out for a break and to check a website only to come back to five different messages not to mention the bull!@#$ authentication section, seriously, not needed, it should just take you directly to your character page when you log in.

What I find the most humorous is if you look at Blizzards sticky's on some of the issues they are so fast to blame you, check your firewall, your proxy, are your ports correct...um no Blizz, your just f***ed at bringing out a new game, get you damn act together, second life has millions more members than you will ever have yet they don't even need to shut down for maintenance, they never have any issues after updates and only ever have rolling restarts that last maybe 3 minutes and their platform is a thousand times more complex and advanced than yours could ever hope to be, frankly it's pathetic, if you aren't capable of doing something correctly, then don't do it...simple, yes?
Edited by Lambaste#1234 on 15/05/2012 19:52 BST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]