Diablo® III

Character Deleted

18 Undead Warlock
After logging out for five minutes and logging back in my level ten barbarian in Diablo 3 has disappeared i know i did not delete him he just weasnt there as the game launched immediately to the character creation screen. Anyone else had this?
Reply Quote
Same problem here.
I couldn't see anyone in my friend list online so in the hopes of fixing this I logged out.
Now my level 9 witchdoctor is gone.
*sigh*
Reply Quote
Yup I lost everything including my blacksmithing level, achievements and the contents of my stash.
I think I will wait a while before I start playing again because bugs like this really piss me off.
On the bright side, my contact list works again.
Reply Quote
Just had a level 5 character deleted. Doesnt make you trust it does it? :(
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Death Knight
I have the very same problem. I also cant get any of my friends back and they cant re-add me. I just show as offline for them.

Whats going on?
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Death Knight
I found the isssue.

Log out of the game. Before entering your password and logging in go to game setting's and change the server region from The America's back to Europe.

You will have your heroes and friends all back :)
Reply Quote
after this maintenace my lv12 monk is deleted.... wtf ?
Reply Quote
Try other server i found mine on American server and i know i double check it if i were on EU
Reply Quote
I have the same problem! My character is missing, I left the bnet to change the region automatically, I played nearly 6 hours, and now I cant log on on Bnet USA, but EU works, and I dont see my character. I thought at least the savegames are global :( I want to play but I dont want to start from the begining.

Im from EU
Reply Quote
i dubble checked to, its blizzard who fking it up by transfert allot of chars by mistake.
i think they wil chance it back soon
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Death Knight
got my level 17 monk deleted aswell

6 hours thrown away..
Reply Quote
I hope its just a stupid mistake, I want my character back!!!
Reply Quote
13 Troll Hunter
SAME!!! but NOT found on any of the servers!!!!
Reply Quote
yep the same my level 10 Barbarian i spent all day on has just disappeared :( if it happens again i'm going to demand a refund and never play the game again :(

I'm so angry! i spent most of the day not being able to log in and then my character goes after all that!

on top of that my friends list aint working either.

Seriously give me my character back or my money back.
Reply Quote
Im almost afraid to login again to check if my lvl 19 barbarian is gone too.....
Reply Quote
In the Asian server as well, I can't use my level 13 Witch Doctor, when I log in it prompts me to create a new hero. Is this a server issue?
Reply Quote
13 Troll Hunter
I'm going to sleep now. *smh* I will be very unhappy if tomorrow, when I'm back from work, it still not sorted out and my characters aren't back! Good luck everyone.
Reply Quote
1 Dwarf Warrior
Level 26 Monk was suddenly gone.
I'll try again in a couple of weeks when hopefully these bugs are gone.
Reply Quote
Ok now I understand characters are server specific I think, I found my Witch Doctor in the US server, when I created my barbarian in the Asian server it did not carry through the other servers.
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
TY SO MUCH! YOU'RE MY GOD! Haven't been able to find my barb the entire day, and then you're little post fixed it! TY TY TY!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]