Diablo® III

Error 3006

85 Worgen Hunter
It seems that account who logged early in morning are frozzen, cause i log on friend account who didnt played yet, and i enter in game in no time....
WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON !?
I got the same message without even getting into the game, i started on the char design screen, got some weird message that it couldnt make the char because of party status, then it just froze on me. then when i went back into it it kept giving me the error 3006 so this is obviously a big error. Glad so many people love this game already. So i tried going back into WoW and i guess for some fun reason i have another 5gb to update. Man blizzard really knows how to get on my freaking nerves. They should have left WoW alone while doing this!
90 Orc Shaman
Been close to 7 hours since mine hung and alas, in the same boat as the other shielded templars. Surely they don't need to hurry with this since it's less people hammering the servers. If anything the positive point about this is that I have cleaned up my apartment from top to bottom while being frustrated with the game.
90 Night Elf Druid
Hello,

Could you try flushing your DNS.

Power off your modem/router for 5 minutes, turn it back on and then perform this command.

Windows XP:
- Click Start and then Run
- Type cmd in the run box and click Ok
- In the Command Console window that has appeared type: ipconfig /flushdns
- After typing the above command, press Enter to execute it and then close the window

Windows Vista / 7:
- Click Start, then Programs, then Accessories and then locate 'Command Prompt'
- Right-click on 'Command Prompt' and left-click on 'Run as Administrator'
- In the Command Console window that has appeared type: ipconfig /flushdns
- After typing the above command, press Enter to execute it and then close the window

Just did this, got in.

more detailes pls
That only works for people not having the Templar bug. That particular bug is serverside. Our accounts are frozen due to Character Errors. (How something like this could escape months of testing is beyond me but there you have it).
Customer Service
There seems to be two separate issues that cause Error 3006

The first is simply a connection issue, which we would recommend first flushing the DNS as on page 1 of this thread. Also please check the advice in this article:
http://eu.battle.net/support/en/article/diablo-iii-connection-troubleshooting

The other issue is caused by equipping a shield on the Templar character, after which you will be disconnected and may be unable to re-connect. We have escalated this issue for investigation, and we are hopeful it will be resolved shortly.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Hi, im spanish player, i get error 3006 since 4am... WTF!!! I can´t loguing yet.... WHY?!!! 3 tickets, 5 posts in assistant forum, 2 telephone call of assistant telfn, and... NOTHING.... What i need to make to play Diablo 3? ......
90 Night Elf Druid

The first is simply a connection issue, which we would recommend first flushing the DNS as on page 1 of this thread. Also please check the advice in this article:

The other issue is caused by equipping a shield on the Templar character, after which you will be disconnected and may be unable to re-connect. We have escalated this issue for investigation, and we are hopeful it will be resolved shortly.

k got that but what means for u "shortly" because it passed about 8 hours or so and nothing happened ?!?
85 Human Death Knight
15/05/2012 10:04Posted by Lurdlespor
We have escalated this issue for investigation, and we are hopeful it will be resolved shortly.

This is good news, since the issue is known for several days now.
Is there at least an ET for the fix? And if the issue is fix, where to look for a notification or something? :)
You need to flushdns... restart your modem... Kidding, that doesn't work.

Just did this, got in.

more detailes pls

I had error 3006 at retrieving hero list, hadn't even been on the game. Tried this, and got in the first attempt.
Aint helpig here. Moe

could you add the people who hardquited during the joining of public game aswell to the 2d problem? cause the people who had that still have the bug aswell after dns flush.
90 Night Elf Druid
@Lurdlespor : waiting for some real ETA or somthing or a place to look when this is finished and this is not only for me its for all D3 community with this problem !!!
RE-INSTALL THE GAME!! Worked for me at least ^^
I cannot login... error 3006
15/05/2012 10:12Posted by Shadowh4wk
RE-INSTALL THE GAME!! Worked for me at least ^^

been there, done that, didnt help for me.
I fixed it!

Windows:
-CLICK START
-TYPE IN CMD
-OPEN CMD
-TYPE "ipconfig /flushdns"
-CLOSE CMD

Your Weclome :3
90 Orc Shaman
Reading comprehension is difficult.
As said, two different issues resulting in the #3006 error. Flushing any amount of dns isn't going to fix the templar problem.
Reading comprehension is difficult.
As said, two different issues resulting in the #3006 error. Flushing any amount of dns isn't going to fix the templar problem.

or the public game problem!
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]