Diablo® III

Error 3006

No point in whining, it won't get solved faster. All we can do is bump this until we get another answer as the previous one didn't work.
...wow. So I traded with my templar and now I cant play the game. !@#$ing great job with the testing there.
I'm guessing they might be able to manually unlock/unfreeze our accounts but considering the amount of people logging in and the huge number of issues they seem to be having I don't really believe they can spare the manpower.
They !@#$%^- better spare the manpower or give me my damn money back.
lets have a campfire here and chill out till unfrozen accounts :)
I'm guessing there's corrupt char data now ... so we are getting stuck on char load =/
And since blizz won't resolve this in few hours .. time to get some sleep and wait for global play to go live (new chars in other region should work)
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Also having the same problem with the same cause, equipping a shield in my templar. Haven't been able to log in since then :/
I am first waiting for an answer from blizzard staff
90 Tauren Shaman
Oh, that's a good idea, make a character on the US servers to play while we wait for EU to get unfrozen. Is it 2 hours til they open?
wow, my game broke just as it was described in this thread, tried giving my shield to the templar on my DH and game froze

nice beta testing there blizz :D
More like 5 I think
90 Orc Shaman
Same exact problem. Tried to trade a shield from the templar to my character and then it bugged out and been stuck ever since with the #3006.
Are we going to get an achievement , cuz we did find the FIRST very problematic BUG.

Resulting us not play the game at all. Lets say a nice set of items for reward or 50k gold ? :)
90 Tauren Shaman
It would be really nice to get some kind of Blizzard response acknowledging that it is a problem on their end and that they are looking into it, maybe with some type of ETA for us... Wishful thinking? :p
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Fun thing is... I could give shields to my templar when playing a DH in the beta without problems.
Edited by pagb666#2610 on 15/05/2012 03:06 BST
I want something after this **shinny golds**, cuz we arent able to play while everyone can. We find the bug for them as well, while they did the beta test. * Also for my part I didnt get any invite to beta anyhow *

Maybe feast of strength, stupid enough to open a DH and trade shield with templar. YAY!
is there any wtf and cache files in this game to delete?
90 Tauren Shaman
I could give a shield to my templar just fine. I am pretty sure the problem was that my templar already had a shield equipped and I already had a shield equipped and I was attempting to swap them directly between my shield slot and his shield slot. I had previously swapped his shield with a shield in my inventory and that worked fine. Did swapping shields between the equipped shield slots work in beta?
90 Orc Shaman
15/05/2012 03:09Posted by Zizzel
I could give a shield to my templar just fine. I am pretty sure the problem was that my templar already had a shield equipped and I already had a shield equipped and I was attempting to swap them directly between my shield slot and his shield slot. I had previously swapped his shield with a shield in my inventory and that worked fine. Did swapping shields between the equipped shield slots work in beta?

That's pretty much what I was doing. After that everything stopped from working, game booted me out and after that I've been staring at the login screen and the lovely error message.
85 Blood Elf Paladin
15/05/2012 03:08Posted by Laurelin
is there any wtf and cache files in this game to delete?

Deleting the cache didn't help :/
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]