Diablo® III

Error 3006

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/blog/4963739?page=44

some people already reported it in open beta weeks ago, way to go blizz
90 Orc Shaman
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/blog/4963739?page=44

some people already reported it in open beta weeks ago, way to go blizz

Sigh, I wouldn't have expected a bugfree game. Yet something that boots anyone who makes the mistake of trading shields permanently from the game, is just... Well there goes my christmas spirit.
90 Tauren Shaman
Maybe it was caused by a different issue in open beta. If it was the same thing and they left the bug in for live, that really means their QA department sucks. It just seems if the issue was there in beta then they *should* have found and fixed it. Swapping gear with your helper can't be an uncommon thing to do.
Still awaiting a fix... If anything we would all love to know whats going on with this bug?

- Blue posts are on every subject almost. Come on blue... Give us something?
Is it worth trying the first tip blue gave us?
created a thread in general to warn people

http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/4078907877

keep telling your friends, I dont want anyone else to feel this terrible after waiting for 11 years, I feel like an idiot now for calling in sick

thanks blizz
90 Tauren Shaman
15/05/2012 03:25Posted by Chain
Is it worth trying the first tip blue gave us?

Several of us have tried that tip with no result. It also doesn't make any sense given that the problem is caused by swapping gear with your helper. The tip given by the blue would help if our dns cache was corrupted or held old ip addresses for their servers. But that couldn't be caused by an ingame action such as moving items around.
I just tried it and did not help :(

Does anybody have anything else we could try?
73 Human Warrior
i have now the same problem. also wanted to trade shield to my templar n bam! desynced n cant get in again. i hope its not account breaking problem. im fine aslong as they fix it!
I just tried it and did not help :(

Does anybody have anything else we could try?

You could contemplate how a completely gamebreaking bug like that manages to get into the release build of a blizzard game.
Yes, one does wonder. Specially since this bug was reported back in the beta...
73 Human Warrior
i really couldnt care less how it got there. fact is we all payed good money for this and now we are screwed .
Makes you wonder what else they might've missed. Will we get to Diablo only to have the game boot us as he dies? Will a specific item combination corrupt your character?:P
73 Human Warrior
im quite pissed right now at blizz because now i have absolutely no clue how fast this gets fixed IF it gets fixed. just blows my mind how can this happen. i mean i put stuff onto my templar in beta too and nothing happened!

i really hope they figure it out fast
90 Tauren Shaman
I wonder if there are qualified troubleshooters reading this at Blizzard at all at this hour. It seems all the blue responses getting posted now are just repetitions of the same thing, could be canned responses from a cheat sheet. Maybe we will have to wait for office hours for new and creative resolutions for fresh problems...
counting all that money must be a priority now :p
90 Tauren Shaman
Yeah, I suppose that is the drawback of paying once and then no subscription fees. But then, they should want to get us back in the game so we can eventually start using the money based auction house and get them some commissions....
90 Orc Shaman
Sadly it does seem there's no more gaming for tonight. Presume it'll take a while to get fixed anyways so might as well just give it up and try sleeping *grumble grumble*
85 Night Elf Rogue
same problem
80 Tauren Druid
omg, i have this problem too. i trade a stupid shield and my diablo 3 ngaming night have been destroyed. please blizzard fix it NOW
Edited by SymbolOfRage#1818 on 15/05/2012 04:48 BST
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]