Diablo® III

Error 3006

it's doing it all over again :(
Thanks for the heads up and sorry you guys cant play :( this should have been found along time ago..
Edited by DjTryllDyll#1117 on 15/05/2012 04:40 BST
This is !@#$? I buy a game so i can play it? Not so i just can have it? Next time use more betas! This is retarded.
80 Tauren Druid
!@#$ blizzard. stupid bug, give me my money back. GOD
have u tried un installing and re installing ?
I feel for you guys. I would be extremely pissed if this happened to me....
Edited by Ozz#1244 on 15/05/2012 04:48 BST
80 Tauren Druid
yes, i tried that. but the account is bugged now, cant loggin, the templar i overpowered.
Same problem, Demon Hunter with 1 handed crossbow and a shield, can't login back since this happened.
80 Tauren Druid
what can we do man?

Does blizzard knows the problem?
go here and bump the !@#$ out that thread so it gets finally fixed"

http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/4078907877?page=2#37
90 Orc Death Knight
Was playing as a Demon Hunter, female ( with authenticator on my acount )
Was around lvl 10 in a cave the problem occured. Got a random better white buckler who i eq with my 1handed crossbow, then switch it from my inventory to the temblar.

Is this a demonhunter specific problem or?
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/5007330920?page=3

US thread, I think we will have better luck there
Same problem, Demon Hunter I put the rare shield in my stash, and then while joining the game I was disconncted. Now I can't login back since this happened because of this error 3006.
So has this only happened to Demon Hunters (anyone not a DH) or just when swapping a shield from your hero to the templar. Feel for you guys, hang in there and thanks for alerting the rest of the community
in the other thread someoen said it happened to him as a wizard too.
i think its just everyone playing demon hunter lol
31 Blood Elf Paladin
I was tried to join public game and it just keep loading. when I restarted game, I can't log in now. it shows Error 3006..... anyone can solve it?
only blizzard can solve it.
31 Blood Elf Paladin
Do I need report to blizzard?
85 Goblin Shaman
Got the same problem, Was playing as a Demon Hunter, portaled back to town to vendor items from catacombs level 4, told templar to leave so I could change his gear in town, gave him new spear and shield, after that all interactions ceased to function eg. talking/selling though could use skills. Logged out to Character Select screen to try to resolve issue and was met with Error 3006: The request has timed out. Restarted Diablo 3 to try and resolve issue and now cannot log into account at all to play on any character. Keep getting 3006: The request has timed out.
Edited by Bravo33#2126 on 15/05/2012 05:37 BST
Bravo, this happened after selling the items, after telling the Templar to leave or after swapping items with the Templar?

If after swapping items did you swap a shield your DH had equipped or did you swap from your main inventory?
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]