Diablo® III

WARNING! Game breaking bug spotted (error 3006)

dont trade your equipped shield with the templar, the game boots you out and you cant log back until blizzard notices and fixes this issue

http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/4078817846?page=1
Thank you! That's exactly what happened to me!
Always good to set out a warning.
Add me to the list.
85 Blood Elf Paladin
+1, same here
90 Tauren Shaman
Same here. Don't be a fool like us and get locked out of the game. You can't even log on a different character and play :(
Another reason why I dont use followers :P
Bump - for safe measure.
so much for the "blizzard polish", at least a reply would be nice
Thank you for the sacrifice essentially.
+1
same problem here and now i cant do !@#$ anymore. why is there no mods replying so we atleats know what the hell is going on?
Nothing happens when I swap shields with the templar. Direct swap, unequip/equip. I did this already as soon as 00:20'ish CEST and I didn't experience any problems.

Edit: Nothing happens, as in no game crash, error or anything of the like.
Edited by Juber#2266 on 15/05/2012 03:59 BST
90 Worgen Warrior
!@#$in hell... Exactly the same hapened to me >,< what a waste... hope i won't get my items rolled back and my progress
I have the same problem!
How can i fix it?
90 Worgen Warrior
Juber what shield was it? I did it with a rare shield i just got on my Demon Hunter. Tried to equip it from my hunter to my templar and nothing hapenned. Since then it just looked like when u DC from wow. You can move and !@#$s but you can't do anything essential in the game. Can't swap items, can't drop em to the ground, can't use skills. Logged out and tried to make a new char. Error (some 6 ciffer long error) logged out of my acc and when i try to log back in i get the time out error 3006.
u cant fix it. it looks like our accounts r !@#$ed with this now since we cant even create another charackter!

last blizzard game i bought for sure.
15/05/2012 04:03Posted by Exhumator
Juber what shield was it? I did it with a rare shield i just got on my Demon Hunter. Tried to equip it from my hunter to my templar and nothing hapenned. Since then it just looked like when u DC from wow. You can move and !@#$s but you can't do anything essential in the game. Can't swap items, can't drop em to the ground, can't use skills. Logged out and tried to make a new char. Error (some 6 ciffer long error) logged out of my acc and when i try to log back in i get the time out error 3006.

First I swapped out his original shield with a shield of the same tier, and after that I've been swapping out around 5-6 more shields between me and my templar. The last 3 shield-swaps have been Heater shields. Haven't found any rare shields yet, only magical though.
Edited by Juber#2266 on 15/05/2012 04:11 BST
Bumping. As I am in NA, I have yet to play, but this is some useful information, and something that needs fixed ASAP.
the issue could be demon hunter related or a specific item related, would be helpful if everyone writes down their experience here

mine is:

playing demon hunter, one hand x-bow and a buckler on the other
The templar just joined up with me
I replaced his spear with a better one from my bag, than dragged my own shield over his original shield to swap than the game locked up just like losing connection in WoW, the chat continued for sometime and I even told my friends that I am experiencing a giant spike than the game kicked me out

havent picked the lvl5 skill, I noticed the sync problem when I tried learning it
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]