Diablo® III

achievements bugged.

85 Blood Elf Paladin
my lvl13 wizard has some bugs, im pretty sure i have a templar, but it doesnt show in the achievements, even gold looted is still at 0/10000, i've already slained king leoric, but still no achievemnts.

can anyone help?
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
Similar issue. Done the criteria for several achievements, not a single one awarded yet.
Edited by Rath#2110 on 15/05/2012 06:11 BST
Reply Quote
I lost almost all my achevments after relog. Hope it'll be fixed.
Reply Quote
Same here, i dont get a singel achivment after i disconnected 4 hours ago, didnt notice befor i reached act 2
Reply Quote
I'm in act 2 at level 18 with 0 achievements.
Not even one achievement.
Defnitely bugged.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
I have another issue....i passed normal difficulty and went to nightmare then decided to wait for a friend and redo some bosses in order to obtain more achievements and what I found out later is that all my achievements were missing besides the ones i did .....
Reply Quote
same here amidst act 2 zero achievements. did the campaigns coop and my friends got all the achievements. any solution?
Reply Quote
I too keep loosing my achievement everytime I relog. Before I had 110 Achievement Points and now after relogging I have 70. Several of the Story ones are missing after they were earned.
Reply Quote
82 Worgen Warlock
I've also had this. Relogged and a while later I noticed I was missing all of my achievements but 2. Many of them I can't earn again, such as "To the Smithy!" and "Level 10". This is terrible.

I contacted support. I hope they can do something about it...
Reply Quote
same here,very frustrating,blizzard come on,you can do better than this...
Reply Quote
30 Night Elf Rogue
Same here, playing my Demonhunter for 5 hours now and not 1 achievements yet while my real id friends on their Wizards keep getting achievs.

Please investigate and fix it asap, don't wanna be level 20+ soon and not have any achievement -_-
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
im level 12 and i didint get even single achi
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight
Ran through act 1 3times this morning going for all the lore books, was missing only like 7 from all of act 1... Got to act 2 and lag kicked in so i relogged (client restart), now first thing i notice when logging back in is that i just got an achievement that i swear i got like 9hours ago - not slept yet and ive been achievement 'whoring' as i go along to get the most out of every act then to see it whiped clean has completely demolized me into redoing it :(
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Several people lore books I have on my list aren't shown as complete in my achievements. For example: I have all of Lachdanan's scrolls, but part 5 doesn't show up as completed for "A Quick Study".
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
achievements do seem bugged, completed act one and did not get the achievement, in fact, it did only track the very first qeust.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
just finished the game under normal, still no achievements, any clues blizzard?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]