Diablo® III

Fuad The Cannibal

Hey,

As a Barbarian I'm strangely struggling with Fuad, an elite in Act 2. He regenerates HP faster than I can damage him, even when I'm 'speccing' into Ground Stomp to keep him out of battle as long as possible.
Reply Quote
I'm having the same issue (Barb). Am I missing some mechanic to stop him from regenerating?

edit: noticed that i was still aoe focused not single target (which might actually explain things) killed him with ground stomp, threatening shout, revenge and bash with clobber rune (level 17 at the time of kill with 45 dps)

just stun as much as possible (hope for proc) alternatively your weapons may just be too weak
Edited by Laurea#2216 on 15/05/2012 13:41 BST
Reply Quote
I had the same issue when I passed his den/cave when trying to tackle him with a Monk. Ended up just skipping him, as I was looking for a mechanic where he was eating me to regain health (he's a cannibal after all) but no such thing seems in place.

I ended up powering through quite heavily, without focussing on leveling up, so it might be that I was just too low level/weak.
Reply Quote
I wrote this last night in the barbarian forum, gl !

If you come across Fuad in his cellar in Act 2 and struggle due to his insane healing, I found it effective to use Bash with Clobber rune (for stun chance), Ground Stomp to stun him and Weapon Throw to snare him. Then just keep Ground Stomping him, unleash some damage and Weapon Throw to snare and kite him around the tiny room until Ground Stomp is of CD again. Not too hard, but very annoying :p
Reply Quote
Every time he hits you he regens HP, so unless you have stuns or can just out dps his healing gl
Edited by Twinnerz#1931 on 16/05/2012 13:15 BST
Reply Quote
Should be able to take him down at level 15, at least with a Monk. Just make sure all your attacks are on single target, BF isn't necessary, but it makes it a little easier.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Extremely easy on a demon hunter, haven't tried on others. Good luck.
Reply Quote
Yup, he owned me three times till I "specced" into stuns/single target in which he became insanely easy.
Reply Quote
As I monk, I used the basic fist than give you more chance to evade attacks.. as long as he doesn't hit you, he cannot regenerate..
Reply Quote
yeah, I went up against this guy on a tank barb... so annoying. just gotta stunlock and kite him, bringing Scoundrel helps up your dps a bit. if you try to mindlessly 1v1, he wins.
Reply Quote
On my Witch Doctor this guy is tougher than nails. I tried to out DPS his health regain but to no avail he is tough.
Reply Quote
I wrote this last night in the barbarian forum, gl !

If you come across Fuad in his cellar in Act 2 and struggle due to his insane healing, I found it effective to use Bash with Clobber rune (for stun chance), Ground Stomp to stun him and Weapon Throw to snare him. Then just keep Ground Stomping him, unleash some damage and Weapon Throw to snare and kite him around the tiny room until Ground Stomp is of CD again. Not too hard, but very annoying :p

Did this, it blew my mind how much easier it was. You sir, are a gentleman and scholar.
Reply Quote
For Witch Doctors, just use your horrify to fear him. Downed him before he stopped running with just my Templar and Enchantress, Poison Darts, and zombie chargers. Very easy. Could NOT kill him to save my life when I had my zombie pups up.
Edited by Rikuso#1641 on 16/05/2012 22:38 BST
Reply Quote
yeah just spec into caltrops 3 and use rapid fire for a demon hunter and just keep laying traps in front of you
Edited by Esod#1758 on 17/05/2012 03:50 BST
Reply Quote
For monks, if your high enough when you get to Faud, use Seven-Sided Strike and Serenity with your single target attacks.
Edited by Mordraden#1109 on 17/05/2012 06:23 BST
Reply Quote
As a monk, Lashing Tail Kick works wonders on this guy. Keeps him knocked back and stunned.
Reply Quote
As a Witch Docotor i used horrify to fear him and dire bats to finish him off.
Reply Quote
Just wanted to say thanks for this....Was struggling with WD.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Had some trouble on my Witch Doctor as well, but ...
You will probably run with your Zombie Dogs. Dismiss them, since he heals himself when he hits something (and hitting 3 Dogs is a lot of HP). Just use Horrify instead when he comes near and he'll be dead before you know it.
Reply Quote
Hmm, I killed him on about lvl 17 as barbarian and didn't even think he might make troubles. Stepped in as dual wield, few hits to stuck frenzy to 5, ground stomp for stun and finishing by multiple Hammer of the Ancients. Took me maximum 15 seconds to kill him.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]