Get the Desktop App for Battle.net Now
- All your games in 1 place
- Log in once
- Automatic game updates
Can you make sure that you check the following:
1) Set the Maximum FPS in-game to something lower than the default, try 60 FPS instead of 150, or even lower (40)
2) Make sure your graphics drivers are up to date:
3) Edit the D3Prefs.txt file in your Diablo III folder in your Documents library, and make sure the following line reads like this:
Then test the game and see if it still happens in a Window
4) Check for overheating, I'm seeing a fair few posts here where temperatures are going over 100 degrees Celsius. This is way too high. Please ensure all fans are turning correctly and are dust free.
Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.
Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.
Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.