Diablo® III

Blizzard EU English Customer Support Phone Number

Does anyone have a VALID blizzard number to call at? Their website list of phones is outdated as hell. Can't call them no matter what.

US Blizzard in the other hand, works like a charm.

Damn EU.
Reply Quote
I need help...Went to AH and order 250,000,000m gold 2-3 days ago and still no gold in AH.The order number is 1760318386.I used debit card and call,the money it cost to get the gold is off the card.So what do i do to get the gold or the money back on card?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight
30/09/2013 20:57Posted by DeadEyes2012
I need help...Went to AH and order 250,000,000m gold 2-3 days ago and still no gold in AH.The order number is 1760318386.I used debit card and call,the money it cost to get the gold is off the card.So what do i do to get the gold or the money back on card?

Maybe post in tech help section or try to raise a ticket though I think this is hard to do for ah stuff from memory.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]