Diablo® III

Gibbering Gemstone

So I found this odd gemstone while I was playing on my monk character. The name of the item is "Gibbering Gemstone" and the descriptions says "Chatty Gem You feel like talking to someone"
With an additonal description : "It seems to be active but it's difficult to tell"

I googled the chat gem and it seems to have been in previous blizzard games. But is there any actual use for the chat gem in diablo 3? When I click on it nothing happens.

Oh and here's a screenshot of it in-game:
http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p48/Dannenissan/DiabloIII2012-05-1812-46-49-747.png
Reply Quote
Damn you, damn you!

I've been looking for that for 3.5 hours (And still counting)

It's for opening wimsyshire level.
Reply Quote
i used it to go to Whimsyshire. Not going to spoil how to use it but my first tip: farm Izual for a recipe.
Reply Quote
Me like.

I can confirm the secret level is use of gem, but getting it and other materials can be tricky
Reply Quote
took me hours to get it, but i have all the materials i need now except the cash.
Reply Quote
100+ and nothing :(
Reply Quote
hi what is needed as i have found much different items like that and 2 different paiper too
Reply Quote
also while you are not using it for the staff you can craft jems with it really cheap so just talk to the jewler
Reply Quote
I got recipe from Izual on first play through on first character. Not seen this gemstone yet but I have leoric's leg.
Reply Quote
cavern of frost arrrgggg not found chasura or whatever his names is on about 55th go dont think its going to drop
Reply Quote
lol i got it on my first try :P
Reply Quote
how much cheaper does it get if i talk to jeweler?
Reply Quote
Im at hour 15 farming this... what is spawn chance for the mob? im getting realy pissed
Reply Quote
Well, I have 6 gems on inventory and I have done that cave only let's say 15 times. So i get it allmost every 3rd try. I don't think there is any use for these anymore since I have staff of herding already crafted.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]