Diablo® III

how long will servers be down this time??

>_<?!?!?!
Reply Quote
They won't.
Reply Quote
A just question, my liege.
Reply Quote
i wish i was dead
Reply Quote
Should be back by morning/noon prolly
Reply Quote
We should have an offline version so we don't have to wait around for this.
Reply Quote
excuse me?
Reply Quote
bump, would like some sort of time frame . just sayin
Reply Quote
it said restart so u would imagine it wouldnt be too long, but then u need to remember the busy server bull that will probably occur for about 5-10 hours
Reply Quote
I can't believe it. Launch for 3 days and how many times did the servers go down? What the heck did they do? All the times, it went down when most ppl be able to play (7pm + ). heck!
Reply Quote
73 Dwarf Hunter
I am usually very patient with Blizz, but this is disgusting. Sort it out.
Reply Quote
Damn. This time of night is when i can play the most. And last night the servers were shutdown. Tonight the same. Just sort it out, Blizzard.
Reply Quote
This was on the Blizzard Twitter page, just posted, I bring it to you, the masses:

Unfortunately we've had a few delays in bringing the #D3 servers back online. No ETA yet, please stay tuned.
Reply Quote
When did the servers come back last time?
Reply Quote
We are Angry blizzard, please make an offline mode, Damn you blizzard!
Reply Quote
Asia going strong with no down time.America and Europe down.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
any1 know what is fixed this time ?
Reply Quote
Yesterday they shut down with a warning 15 minutes before 04:00, same today. Yesterday they were back up @ 6:00 at least, if not before.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
online game is nice when it wrks, this isnt pleasent at all blizz, get better reliability on the servers plz
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]