Diablo® III

Angel Wings without Collector's Edition.

I think that we all with out Diablo 3 Collector's Edition can agree on that somehow everyone should be able to have the cool angel wings you get with Collector's Edition. Blizzard should add that item for everyone but because the ones that bought the CE (Collector's Edition) still want their angel wings to be uniqe, they could comprimise so that the ones with CE still feals like they are uniqe and the ones without still gets it if they want. So... they make it a bit of a challenge, lets say for example you get the wings by doing some thing hard and challengeing like getting the ach for killing diablo on hardcore mode. Maybe with enough people agreeing with me we can get the item added in game without CE, woulden't that be great :D
Edited by Nexlord#2388 on 19/05/2012 17:40 BST
Reply Quote
No, just no.
If you wanted the things, you should've bought the CE.
Reply Quote
Yeah, it was the LIMITED EDITION collectors edition for a reason...
Maybe you all should get a copy of the artbook and the flash drive too...
Reply Quote
Are you like, completely off it?

Collectors edition bonus that looks cool. People brought the CE because of things like that, if you want it, buy the CE.

I don't mind the idea of being able to upgrade TO CE with your game (by paying the difference) after purchase and get digital versions of the art book and so on, but to get it for free because they look nice is just silly.
Reply Quote
Worgens.
Reply Quote
Nope, i recon the CE should get to keep it as there own.

However, they should add something similar in design for doing something hard in the game, perhaps a set of fire wings/flaming halo or something.

It just seems weird to me that the CE wings are the only thing of its kind in the game (if there is something similar please let me know).
Reply Quote
You should atleast be able to buy them from blizzard.
Reply Quote
People, just wait untill the Expansion comes out, i have a hunch that the new characters will include a few Angels.

Obviously not immortal and majestically strong, but still playable according to the story (like a fallen angel perhaps). Complete the game in Normal, you'll get certain wings in normal, that will not be seen in nightmare, hell or inferno. Untill you complete those aswell.

Ok, it's not a real hunch, it's a wish that the game-developers read my post. :) Yes, i have the Collectors Edition so yes i will be quiet and be happy with my own wings...
Reply Quote
No, just no.
If you wanted the things, you should've bought the CE.
Reply Quote
But "limited edition" troubles me, I already have the game and I'd just buy another just for the wings but, where the hell can I get a CE now? T_T
Reply Quote
Buy the CE, thats all you need to do
Reply Quote
Anyone knows how to get those wings? I bought the CE and in Battle.net my account is registered as CE. I have no wings nor dyes...???
Reply Quote
80 Human Death Knight
20/05/2012 18:58Posted by DeathlyHawk
You should atleast be able to buy them from blizzard.

You are already able to buy them from Blizzard... Buy a CE! :D
Reply Quote
I can't believe people even think of such things... That would make CE totally pointless, thats the whole point, somthing unique, small amount, and nothing similar to it .
Reply Quote
No.

Theres a reason why its called Collectors Edition
Reply Quote

I think that we all with out Diablo 3 Collector's Edition can agree on that somehow everyone should be able to have the cool angel wings you get with Collector's Edition

No, just no. I don't have the CE but I don't see why people without it should be able to have something that was specifically aimed for the CE and unique for said version.

What is it with people of todays entitlement to everything. It seems everyone and their mother nowadays want to be able to get anything anytime without any effort on their part. If you wanted them you should have bought the version that included them.

Do you use the same kind of logic when buying a house?

The family across the street have a large garage and a pool. I should be able to get that since I also own a house.
Reply Quote
Well, I didn't buy the Collector's Edition (huge mistake), but I'd be more than willing to upgrade to CE and pay the difference to get the Soundtrack and Angelic Wings. Those two alone would be worth it for me (the skull and Diablo 2 plus Expansion would be nice, too, but I already have it, so...).
Best case, they'd allow people to buy parts of the CE, so they can get the things they really want.

And I really hope they will offer it, later on, because it would be nice for those who didn't have much money to spare at the time and still bought the game. What are you gonna do with a CE now, when you already have the game? What to do with the key?
I can't really see owners of the CE being against it, really. I understand that you guys wouldn't want people to get for free what you paid a lot of money for, but as long as we pay money for it, too, it would be fair to give us the possibility of upgrading, right?

To go with the "house" metaphor: As long as your own isn't crammed between two others and your property is big enough (in the virtual world, it almost certainly is), you can always build the garage and pool later on, if you pay for it.
Edited by JulienJaden#2956 on 21/05/2012 14:57 BST
Reply Quote
Pre-ordered D3 awhile ago. Then they announced the CE.
Can't have two license on one account.

GG.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]