Diablo® III

Seriously: your opinions - Best Class vs Rares/Champs?

Some people say Wizard, some people say DH. What do you think? Speaking about Inferno ofc.
Reply Quote
Both Wizard and DH can relatively easily skip packs, so that makes them "best".

The Wizard also has Force Armor which allows you to go with 5k HP, load up on damage and some life leech, and you won't ever get one-shot as it makes no difference if you take 10k or 500k per hit, as you can always take three hits before dying -- and since your HP pool is so small, you can leech back life very quickly. I wouldn't be surprised if they changed this skill/rune in the near future (such as giving it an internal cooldown).

In general, it's a matter of gear. Once Barbs get their hands on a Stormshield, things will look different even for them.
Reply Quote

The Wizard also has Force Armor which allows you to go with 5k HP, load up on damage and some life leech, and you won't ever get one-shot as it makes no difference if you take 10k or 500k per hit, as you can always take three hits before dying -- and since your HP pool is so small, you can leech back life very quickly. I wouldn't be surprised if they changed this skill/rune in the near future (such as giving it an internal cooldown).

combine with diamond skin, which isnt affected by your small health pool, to have 8 second invulnerability on a low cooldown. wizard is best class until this build is changed. highest survival and near highest damage, wd/dh maybe higher depending on gear
Edited by WWWWWWWWWWWW#2222 on 21/05/2012 18:45 BST
Reply Quote
So Wizard or DH?
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
2handed barb.
Reply Quote
21/05/2012 19:12Posted by Grimreaper
2handed barb.

2H Barb enters A2 Inferno, encounters first pack of champions/elites, *splat*. RIP.
Reply Quote
ye barb is worst i know, but i wonder whats the best VS ELITES
Reply Quote
DH, just kite, kite, kite, kite, profit
Reply Quote
Im still not sure if DH is best or Wiz is best
Reply Quote
opinions?
Reply Quote
go ahead
Reply Quote
WHATS the best class vs Rares/Champions right now?
Reply Quote
Witch doctor without a doubt,
Reply Quote
A group of different classes working together.
Reply Quote
Well I will tell you who isn't:

Wizard ,Monk and DH got nerfed and are useless past Act 1
Barbarian was already useless after Act 1

Well... I guess WD is the only way to go !
Reply Quote
Barb is a beast if you gear him right, sword n board get some dexterity for dodge stack vitality and take nerves of steal passive.
Reply Quote
so WD is the best right now?
Reply Quote
It's personal preference..
Reply Quote
21/05/2012 19:15Posted by Dekadez
2handed barb.

2H Barb enters A2 Inferno, encounters first pack of champions/elites, *splat*. RIP.

The same with the wizard, pre nerf.
Post nerf its actually better. The low hp build is useless against rares and champions.
Reply Quote
How it doing Wiz vs Rares/Champs?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]