Diablo® III

Arcane Dynamo + Hydra?

Hi does Arcane Dynamo works with hydra?

If I have 75% dmg max arcane dynamo - then I use Hydra. So Hydra for time it is up will attack + 75%? That would be awesome.
Reply Quote
I've tested this with Blizzard and hydra and it appears the answer is yes. My build is around attackspeed/crit chance/living lightning and arcane dynamo is the best DPS passive. 1-2 living lightning casts will get you the 5 stacks.
Reply Quote
Yes it works with Hydra, it works with all none signature spells.
Reply Quote
So the +75%damage thingy on the frost-ray for example - is for the whole cast? Till i'm running out of juice?
Edited by Pheneal#1710 on 24/05/2012 15:29 BST
Reply Quote
Ive heard with RoF and Disintegrate it works until you stop channeling. It doesnt work with Hydra tho, it consumes the buff but i dont see a damage increase.
Reply Quote
Does it work with archon?
Reply Quote
25/05/2012 00:43Posted by Swellzong
Does it work with archon?

Just tested

Yes, it does

If you hold down right mouse and don't let go, you will get the damage increase.
Reply Quote
So how is it with hydra? Some writes it works, some writes it doesn't... If the hydra is 175% for its whole duration, it is quite OP.
Reply Quote
Testing it yourself is not that hard. Just log in to the game, use hydra without buffs and then with...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]