Diablo® III

secret level question

OK so i am lvl 48 barb on Act III NM and i have the plans for the staff but no other ingredients how would i go about getting into the level? Is it even possible now? Do i have to wait till i'm in hell?

Any help would be much appreciated even if someone has the ingredients and not the plans i don't know cheers
Reply Quote
Step 1 (Acquire the following items):
- The Black Mushroom from Cathedral level 1 in Act 1
- Leorics Shinbone from the fireplace in Leorics Manor in Act 1.
- Liquid Rainbow in a Mysterious Cave from a Mysterious chest in the Oasis Act 2. To enter the cave you must find a random spawn vendor in the Oasis.
- Wirts Bell from a vendor in the Bazaar Act 2. This item costs 100,000 gold.
- Gibbering Gemstone drops from Chiltara a rare spawn in the Frozen Cave Act 3. This is in the same area that you destroy the ballistics.
- The recipe for the Staff of Herding drop of Izual in Act 4.

Step 2 (Build the Staff):
- Using all the items found above, the recipe for the Staff of Herding, and 50,000 gold. This is built at the Blacksmith.

Step 3 (Enjoy):
- Take the staff to the open red glowing crevasse on Old Tristram Road in Act 1, use the staff and accept the quest.

Reply Quote
i'm lvl 55 barb at act 2 hell now... still not bothered to go find any of the ingredients anyone want to come give me a hand?

the only thing i've tried to get is leroics shinbone but no succes yet
Reply Quote
i just figured out i have to get all the items myself anyway.. im in hell act 2 now so when i have the staff ready do i just go to act 1 on nightmare? and make the staff in nightmare?
Reply Quote
haha, last night I was wondering what's the Gibbering Gemstone is for(thought for socketing^^), I found it during quest for Kulle, I also found the same night the Plan for staff of herding at act 4 after raganoth, I just dont have the Liquid rainbow, the mushroom i found it during my level 3 or 4, only 2 of my charcters have it the other 3 don't have. and during that time i also dont know what it is use for. Now I know! thanks!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Explain (256 characters max)