Get the Desktop App for Battle.net Now
- All your games in 1 place
- Log in once
- Automatic game updates
OK so i am lvl 48 barb on Act III NM and i have the plans for the staff but no other ingredients how would i go about getting into the level? Is it even possible now? Do i have to wait till i'm in hell?
Any help would be much appreciated even if someone has the ingredients and not the plans i don't know cheers
Step 1 (Acquire the following items):
- The Black Mushroom from Cathedral level 1 in Act 1
- Leorics Shinbone from the fireplace in Leorics Manor in Act 1.
- Liquid Rainbow in a Mysterious Cave from a Mysterious chest in the Oasis Act 2. To enter the cave you must find a random spawn vendor in the Oasis.
- Wirts Bell from a vendor in the Bazaar Act 2. This item costs 100,000 gold.
- Gibbering Gemstone drops from Chiltara a rare spawn in the Frozen Cave Act 3. This is in the same area that you destroy the ballistics.
- The recipe for the Staff of Herding drop of Izual in Act 4.
Step 2 (Build the Staff):
- Using all the items found above, the recipe for the Staff of Herding, and 50,000 gold. This is built at the Blacksmith.
Step 3 (Enjoy):
- Take the staff to the open red glowing crevasse on Old Tristram Road in Act 1, use the staff and accept the quest.
haha, last night I was wondering what's the Gibbering Gemstone is for(thought for socketing^^), I found it during quest for Kulle, I also found the same night the Plan for staff of herding at act 4 after raganoth, I just dont have the Liquid rainbow, the mushroom i found it during my level 3 or 4, only 2 of my charcters have it the other 3 don't have. and during that time i also dont know what it is use for. Now I know! thanks!
Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.
Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.
Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.