Diablo® III

@EU-BLIZZARD WE NEED UPDATE ON MAINTENANCE 20/5

Come on blizzard, so far EVERY game has had major problems on release.YOU SHOULD HAVE FIXED THIS BY NOW!There is absolutely no excuse for this, especially for you!
Edited by CyberdemoN#2322 on 20/05/2012 17:00 BST
I really don't see why they cant at least give us a rough estimate on how long the servers are going to be down. Surely they must of identified what the problem is first in order for them to address it and currently be working on a fix. So if they know what the problem is they must have a fair idea of how severe it is and how long it'll take to remedy.
I know they probably dont want to say an ETA because if things take longer than expected everyone will be mad, but from my own point of view a slightly wrong ETA would be better than no info what so ever.

Disappointed,

Dusty.
85 Orc Warlock
its been over 3 hours since blizzard posted about maintenance we demand an update!
Hello everyone,I'm sorry but we don't have any further information yet, our networking team(only one person) is working on it right now and are taking action to resolve the issue.No ETA right now, but I'll let you know as soon as I get any more information on this.
90 Orc Shaman
THIS :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I43GUnZN_s4
90 Dwarf Hunter
http://hangingtogether.org/wp-content/uploads/2007/10/room1.jpg

Main office of Blizzard Europe.
61 Blood Elf Rogue
but imagine what would happen if blizz said they are going to fix servers in 2 hours, and 6 hours later servers are still offline just because there are more problems that originally thought, the cries would be even louder than it is now
85 Human Paladin
Why would you even consider taking down the servers on a sunday? IN PRIME-TIME??? Are ya daft or something? You coulda' waited 'till tonight, way to ruin my day off.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/20679441.jpg

True story.
83 Night Elf Warrior
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ATOY47iVdsc
Altough I feel for the people who complain about the complaining. You gotta be realistic. People did pay a lot of money for this game. Its just frustrating. Blizzard did drop the ball.

A lot of people just wanna play singleplayer. But theyre treating this game as an MMO. There is no middle ground. I find that unfair. But I agreed by buying it. Still, the bugs and server issues are indeed Blizzards fault. Thats their end of the bargain they are not following.
[quote][quote]
but I doubt you can empathise being that you undoubtedly do little else with your week than play games and smoke weed : )

I don't smoke..
there was a reply. go look
Blizzard response one minute ago, after three hours of waiting!!

At this time we are unable to provide an ETA on when these issues will be resolved. We will continue to update you with information as it comes to light.

Still no ETA and no straight answer .... i am a very dissapointed customer....
Altough I feel for the people who complain about the complaining. You gotta be realistic. People did pay a lot of money for this game. Its just frustrating. Blizzard did drop the ball.

A lot of people just wanna play singleplayer. But theyre treating this game as an MMO. There is no middle ground. I find that unfair. But I agreed by buying it. Still, the bugs and server issues are indeed Blizzards fault. Thats their end of the bargain they are not following.

agreed
Edited by Waxer#2301 on 20/05/2012 17:26 BST
DINKLEBERG!!
68 Draenei Death Knight
Maby, just maby they are trying to let people stop to log in.
If they give an ETA, and everybody logs in at the same moment again... well we know wat will happen ;-)
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]