Diablo® III

QtWebKit4.dll is missing, help!

(Locked)

Hi

My first installation went fine and I played the game for 30 mins, then i closed the game en reboted my pc.
Now when I run Diablo3setup.exe from the DVD disk I get the error: "The program could not start, because, QtWebKit4.dll is missing. Try to reinstall the program".

I looked my pc for Uninstall.exe for diablo3 but it was not there.
Only the uninstall.xml was there.

So now i can nott uninstall or start the Diablo3 setup file.

Can anyone help me?

Im running Windows 7 prof.
Im having the exact same problem. Can anyone help?
What a disapointment. With all the problems i had yesterday with the launcher...and now this.
I cant even reach blizzard support via phone. The biggest excitement of the year became my biggest disapointment of the year. All i want is to play the freaking game. Damn...
im having the same problem was working fine then my computer rebooted and now its giving me these problems saying i have to reinstall the game cause its not there and when i try it gives me that the DLL files are missing....
Same problem there
i also have this problem -.-
same... could still use some help.
85 Undead Warlock
Deleting the Battle.net folder along with everything in it should fix the issue because it will force the launcher to extract/download those files again. But if it keeps happening your antivirus may be deleting that file.

QtWebKit4.dll is stored in:

Windows 7/8/Vista

C:\ProgramData\Battle.net\Client\Blizzard Launcher.BUILD\QtWebKit4.dll

Windows XP

C:\Document and settings\All Users\Application Data\Battle.net\Client\Blizzard Launcher.BUILD\QtWebKit4.dll
This is the new error I also get when trying to play the game . I still have not been even able to play Diablo 3 past the class choice screen. Pre download went well then..
May 14th - couldn't get past "updating set up files"
May 14th -1 hour before 12:01 release I got some help deleting the battle.net folder in the programsdata folder worked.
May 15th - 12:03 logged in and got to the class selection screen
May 15th -12:11 tried to go back after selecting the Barbarian class and computer shuts down
May 15th 12:20-2:00 am - could not even access battle.net after playing high end games on high settings making sure my computer did not overheat
May 16th-21st just getting new .dll error messages everytime try to redownload D3

I would someday like to play this game.....or might just try to forget about it at this point.
sorry for my bad english. i also have same problem.Qtwebkit.dll doesn't found. May be we can download it. anyone try that or anyone fix this problem?
85 Dwarf Priest
Deleting the Battle.net folder along with everything in it should fix the issue because it will force the launcher to extract/download those files again. But if it keeps happening your antivirus may be deleting that file.

QtWebKit4.dll is stored in:

Windows 7/8/Vista

C:\ProgramData\Battle.net\Client\Blizzard Launcher.BUILD\QtWebKit4.dll

Windows XP

C:\Document and settings\All Users\Application Data\Battle.net\Client\Blizzard Launcher.BUILD\QtWebKit4.dll

That worked out perfectly, thanks a lot for making my day :)
18/05/2012 13:47Posted by Dastragoth

Thanks, You are the best! Take a "like"! =)
it didn't help me at all i deleted the file and it still says that i don't have the qtwebkit4.dll, any other suggestions
Thank you it worked!!
Now I can play my favourite game :D
Hey,

i had the same problem but i checked the location where the qtwebkit4.dll was.
I had a second account and I just copied it and pastet it into the others account location and it worked again took me not even 2mins

mfg
thank you Dastragoth!
ok you have to view hidden files or we don't see them. may want to mention that.

This worked for me! thank you
Edited by MistressTaly#1865 on 17/08/2012 15:57 BST
thanks a ton Dastragoth
This thread is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]