Diablo® III

[Spoiler] The secret level. (Video and pics)

(Locked)

Ok after a bit of perseverance, we have found the secret land. Its known as Whimsyshire and upon gaining entry you get a feat of strength along with a banner and sigil. I wont spoil too much but here is reason enough to complete that staff. You can also run the level as many times as you want as far as I can tell.

Whimsyshire:
http://i.imgur.com/arIOk.jpg?1

Feat of Strength:
http://imgur.com/Pr8hG

Video of our second run:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JeQzJC-vS40&feature=youtu.be

Hunters:
Zerofirezelo
Barbro
Phantar
Sethion

The items needed:
Black Mushroom spawns in cathedral level 1 ACT1

Shinbone is located randomly in the fireplace in leorics manor ACT1.

Liquid Rainbow is located from the Mysterious Cave in the Mysterious chest in the Oasis in ACT2. You will know its the right place when you save the old man and he opens it up. the spawn point is always the same for the event.

Wirts Bell is sold from one of the merchants in the city on ACT2

Gibbering Gemstone drops from Chiltara in the caverns of frost ACT3(The area where you destroy the ballistae) if you get Ice caverns exit out and start a new game. The mob itself is random.

The plans drops randomly from Izual on ACT4.

Opening the portal I will leave that up to you.
Edited by Zerofirezelo#2733 on 16/05/2012 21:05 BST
Ok a video will be uploaded soon aswell for any interested.
Thank you kind sir,

what riches did this fine land hold?
Sethion got a legendary pair of bracers but for the rest of us the loot wasnt that great. Its probably going to have a lot better pay off on inferno.
May I ask where you found the blacksmith plans for the staff?
ill add them to the main post.
Thanks for the help, looks really nice!
Ok how to get there?
Video posted
85 Human Warrior
Okay. i got dissapointed there... is this some kind of joke or private server quest thing?

That is really a lame part of the game if that's true :o

a.k.a My Little Pony Land...
Okay. i got dissapointed there... is this some kind of joke or private server quest thing?

That's the point... If you followed the news and such of D3 you'd know that quite a lot of the "community" complained about the bright colors and rainbows (all of which add more realism to the game) when screenshots and such from beta were released. So, just like with D2's dev team making a joke with the secret cow level, D3's made a joke with Whimsy.

Either that or you never played D2 either and you're one of those WoW-Diablo players so you totally don't get it.
Edited by Kayzar#1695 on 16/05/2012 17:56 BST
85 Gnome Mage
can u plz text what wayporint u take to get them? ( what act and number i need to go to)
85 Human Warrior

That's the point... If you followed the news and such of D3 you'd know that quite a lot of the "community" complained about the bright colors and rainbows (all of which add more realism to the game) when screenshots and such from beta were released. So, just like with D2's dev team making a joke with the secret cow level, D3's made a joke with Whimsy.

Either that or you never played D2 either and you're one of those WoW-Diablo players so you totally don't get it.

Arhhhh.. spare me for your BS, putting me in a group of players just because i once played wow, has nothing to do with my question. i did play d2, not that much, but that is irrelevant.. i know about the cow thing in d2, i still finds this kinda lame tbh.
16/05/2012 18:44Posted by Drb00
Disgusting... makes me glad I didn't waste my money on this fecal matter.

I wish people without opinions and who didnt have the game would have to buy it to even enter the forums, we would get rid of 90% of !@#$ty wow-players.
I never played D1 or D2, but I am finding this secret level to be epic-ly hilarious. I cant wait to get to it.

The items needed:
Black Mushroom spawns in cathedral level 1 ACT1

I've been looking for this, but im not really sure what im looking for?? Is it a mushroom that spawns or a drop from some special monster?? Could you help out here??
Its a collections of mushrooms which spawn in a space the size of the loose tiles
This thread is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]