Diablo® III

Is there a Hotkey to Fast Drop Item from inventory?

Is there a Hotkey to Fast Drop Item?

I'ts a burden to drop items on the floor selecting them one by one. Did I miss a shorcut or hotkey?

Searched the forum and even googled it. Tried some combinations like alt-click/alt -right click, shift etc... couldn't find anything.

any help would be appreciated.
Reply Quote
I would also like to know.
Thanks.
Reply Quote
If the !@#$ers would replace those useless white and grey drops with 2-7 gold, we wouldn`t even need that.

Seriously the uselessness of those items and the rarity and craptasticness of legendaries, is what brings my piss to a boil in this game.
Reply Quote
White and Grey drops are just there to justify blue items. I don't recall anyone using white items after the first 10 minutes of the game, in any of the diablos.

:/
Reply Quote
White and Grey drops are just there to justify blue items. I don't recall anyone using white items after the first 10 minutes of the game, in any of the diablos.

:/

exactly! which really makes you ponder the folly of having all these trash white and grey items litter the ground throughout the entire experience. Their only assumed purpose is to annoy you and more importantly, serve as visual satisfaction of constant, if useless, accumulation of progress.

I would have hoped one of the QA playtesting the game would realize there's a need for a hotkey to fast-drop this trash quickly and painlessly.. or better yet a checkbox somewhere where I can say "don't show/pickup whites"
Reply Quote
Yeah, after first levels, white and greys should become gold drops. They are only nuisance
Reply Quote
If you don't have white/grey drops to contrast blue drops with, blue drops would feel less special. Keep the white/grey drops please. With that said, yes, please give us a drop loot hotkey.
Edited by Toffa#2972 on 25/05/2012 07:43 BST
Reply Quote
They may not be totally useless, if you recall in Diablo II white items could be used for Runeword. Yes, I know there isn't anything similar in D3, however, at some point, something similar may be implemented.
Reply Quote
If the !@#$ers would replace those useless white and grey drops with 2-7 gold, we wouldn`t even need that.

Seriously the uselessness of those items and the rarity and craptasticness of legendaries, is what brings my piss to a boil in this game.

Amen
Reply Quote
Has nothing still been done about this no quick drop hotkey? I would love to see one implemented or even like above stated turn the white/grey into gold drops. So much rubbish to sift through is more then half the gameplay..
Reply Quote
bring back runewords and socketed items! make white items useful again.
Reply Quote
alt + f4
Reply Quote
LOL

Tried it once in Starcraft when i wasn't thinking strait :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]