Diablo® III

playing diablo 3 with joystick?

90 Human Paladin
Is it possible , all I am asking... ?
Reply Quote
I remember a long time ago there was something like a keyboard emulator for the joystick I had at the time, try a Google of keyboard emulator?

The joystick (has two parts, throttle and stick) I have now has loads of programmable which could easily be set for the keyboard bindings at least but without moement. So maybe I could use the throttle part for keys and a mouse for just moving the pointer, never thought of trying to be honest.
Reply Quote
Stop multi posting please.. You already made another thread ... And i already answered your question.. NO you can't use xbox joystick in diablo 3...
Reply Quote
A Joystick? Last time I heard that term was in the early 90's.

You mean a gamepad, don't you? Because I somehow can't imagine you playing any modern game except for flying simulators using this http://www.onlinemca.com/mca_course/kurukshetra_university/semester5/computergraphics/img_computer_graphics/joystick.jpg
Reply Quote
http://www.ehow.com/how_7806103_use-ps3-controller-mouse.html

This theory should also allow you to use a xbox360 controller as a mouse. I currently use a PSP Go on my PC as a wifi joystick (and PPJoy to button map it) and then this to use the joystick as a mouse. If you use a PS3 controller or Xbox 360 controller, let me know how it works out.
Reply Quote
Playing with logitech G27 racing wheel... solo inferno wd act 3.
Edited by RooR#2611 on 23/05/2012 23:28 BST
Reply Quote
23/05/2012 23:27Posted by RooR

Confirmed - Logitech MOMO working here with Barb
Reply Quote

awesome...
but yeah, I'd like to know too. Can you use a joystick (not a gamepad) to control Diablo? There's not much in the way of required keys, easily mapped to a multi-button joystiq. seems like a much better interface than m/k
Reply Quote

bwahahah...

They believe you.
Reply Quote

LOL
Reply Quote
Why do all of the threads end the same way, with nonsense comments? I was hoping someone in the community might be a bit more supportive, seeing as to how I have the same question.

I have a logitech pro 3d joystick/gamepad the button mapping is easy but anyone know of a reliable way to map the joystick movement to the the mouse? If I could get that done I could see how it works out since I have had the joystick long before D3.

It would be nice to try it out, if anyone has any info that I could follow up on please let me know.
Reply Quote
I would like to use a standard red and black commodore 64 joystick. Can it be hotwired somehow?
Reply Quote
nonsense
Reply Quote
Confirmed that logitec joysticks can Work , .. but stay out of hardcore, it not optional
Reply Quote
I've ben playing the Xbox version with Kinect and it's a lot of fun. You just look stupid doing it.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]